106. The First Young Master of the Wang Family I

"That took a while... and it seems like you're going to continue going with tormenting yourself with that flames of yours. Tell me, are you some masochist or something?"

Bai Xue saw Wang Ling had yet to stop doing his absurd way of training and just had to remark how he was treating himself. Wang Ling just rolled his eyes to Bai Xue before standing up.

He stretched his back and Bai Xue tossed him a jar of wine before he could even respond. Of course, he wasn't going to complain and took a sip of the wine and tasted the light and lifting taste of the Oasis Wine.

Bai Xue finished drinking her wine and turned to look at the Frost Dagon's still fresh corpse that she had preserved. The Frost Dragon was fundamentally made of flesh, blood, ice. A month or two would not be enough to make the Frost Dragon's meat rot.

The Frost Dragon was also a saint at one point so its fleshy body had already changed.

Looking at the majestically split Frost Dragon, Wang Ling smiled. He could sense the improvement of his sword through the damage he had caused to the Frost Dragon.

The sword cut he had created was so fine that even he had to admire himself for creating such a sight. Admittedly, Wang Ling was being somewhat narcissistic but it was just that his improvement was something that he had been seeking.

"Travelling the lands, looting, and fighting battles that pushes me to the limit does indeed induces great improvement." Wang Ling had been strong and unrivaled. He was experienced but his experience was also a shackle that bound him to his former path, but little by little, Wang Ling was continuously forging a new path he could take.

He hoped that this time, his life wouldn't be so unwanted. Laughing, Wang Ling felt his shoulder become heavy. Bai Xue had gotten on top of his shoulders and became his little scarf once again.

Upon getting up on Wang Ling's shoulder, Bai Xue suddenly cozied upon him and stated, "This warmth of yours is quite nice. This... is relaxing."

Bai Xue instantly became some useless rag that never wants to leave Wang Ling's side. The warmth of Wang Ling was comparable to some heavenly bed. Adding her newfound ability to alter her temperature lower or higher, it provided luxury.

Wang Ling didn't comment on Bai Xue's newfound comfort. He instead went to take a good chunk of the Frost Dragon's flesh and began setting up a barbequing area where he could cook its meat.

Wang Ling slow-cooked the flame with his Heaven Flame and shared it with Bai Xue. The two enjoyed the meat accompanied by the wine and absorbed the lingering qi inside the meat.

The meat was savory and juicy, where meat juices will fill the mouth with each bite. Wang Ling and Bai Xue enjoyed its taste and had a silent agreement of hunting Frost Dragon's in times of need.

The body of the Frost Dragon was large and because they get benefits from eating the Frost Dragon's meat. The two didn't pass the opportunity to finish everything. After eating everything, Wang Ling decided to keep the bones of the Frost Dragon.

The said bones would be used for plans and a bow that he would take his time to complete. Wang Ling and Bai Xue decided to leave the cave after some time, and because they were inside a cave and could not see the sun.

They did not know how long had passed. What they knew is that they took a lot of time in their cultivations that they could very well be cultivation for months without their knowledge.

Bai Xue and Wang Ling left the cave and the Spring of Beasts Forest altogether. They avoided heading any deeper into the forest for they fear the idea of death through their sheer stupidity, curiosity, and greed.