49. Earning Points in an Efficient Way III

At this moment a beautiful young lady who was garnering many attention was heading for the Martial Hall. This beautiful young lady looked like she was only 16 years of age and had a beauty that was as pretty as a picture.

She looked like a fairy that had descended from the heavens to this earth, like a blessing that was bestowed by the heavens. As she was walking along the roads that led to the Martial Hall, the beauty she exuded made many men gaze at her with desires in their eyes.

This young lady was one of the rising geniuses in the outer circle. This young lady was called, Liang Xinya.

It had been a long time since Liang Xinya had come to the Martial Hall. She had been in seclusion for three months now as she was trying to reach energy palace as soon as she could. At the moment she had already reached half-step energy palace but she had met with a wall in her cultivation.

"Is the person who beat Senior Tian De really there?" she was skeptical about the news regarding the new genius who had supposedly defeated Tian De.

The story regarding Wang Ling had of course reach her ears but she was still doubtful about his skills. Wanting to see for herself just what skills this man who beat someone from the inner circle possesses. She quickly went to the Martial Hall after receiving news about Wang Ling.

Liang Xinya went for it and went to the Martial Hall to see if Wang Ling was truly there. Just as she was entering, the sound of thunder was heard.

Her ears started ringing as she was caught off-guard by that loud sound. She looked around to find the area where that sound came from and found a group of people hurling curses at someone.

Liang Xinya barely managed to catch a glimpse of the banner that was in the middle of the group of people.

She read the words written on the banner and immediately frowned.

[Strongest of the outer circle: Challenge fee 500 points! Rewards: 1000 points and the title of the strongest!?

What kind of nonsense is this? When did such an audacious character appeared in the academy? Wait, is the one who put that thing up Rashiki? From the three of us, he's the only one I can think of doing something like this.]

Being one of the three greatest geniuses in the outer circle of the academy. Liang Xinya has the right to claim that she is strong. But even she does not consider herself as the strongest.

While she was deep in contemplation, another piercing sound of thunder was heard. A cry of agony followed as loud bellow rang out.

"What a bunch of weaklings! That's the fifth one and none of you can even touch me! What the hell are you people doing in this academy?"

Liang Xinya did not recognize that voice, but she was sure that this voice belonged to the person who set up that audacious sign.

[What a clown. Whoever this is, he must be someone with inflated ego or something.]

Liang Xinya walked over the crowd and the one of the students saw her and immediately created a scene.

"It's Liang Xinya, she had come to take this bastard out! Haha, I knew one of the three great geniuses won't back down from the challenge this bastard was spouting!"

"I know, but don't you think news travel too fast? He had only taken on five opponent and one of the three great geniuses is actually here? Does Liang Xinya have a grudge with Wang Ling?"

"Who cares why!? The only thing that matters is that Wang Ling is going to get his ass handed to him. Miss Liang, go and break the legs of that bastard!"