170. Lair of the Serpentine Turquiose King

The cave they wandered in was a lair. Looking closely around the spacious cave, Wang Ling could see dozens of holes with different auras coming from inside.

Dozens of true saints were surrounding them and the one in front of them was no ordinary Serpentine Turquoise.

[Its bloodline is about to mutate. Shit, its control over water is strong, I can't deal with this thing.]

Black Turtle is the King of all bodies of water. Whether it be a lake, a river, or an ocean. The Black Turtle is its ruler and could control it with ease.

Legend has it that even the three Beast Deities will be swallowed by the ocean if they ever fought the Black Turtle there.

The beast in front of them was merely a variant of the Black Tortoise line. But it still possesses the ability of a Black Turtle to some degree.

[Its territory should be the only place it could control.] Wang Ling mused as he stared intently at the big Serpentine Turquoise

As Wang Ling planned on how to deal with the whole ordeal he got himself into. The large Serpentine Turquoise moved its body and hiss at Wang Ling who stood in front of him proudly.

"Human, you are standing before the King of this place, should you not be begging for your lives after you killed one of my people?"

"You will kill us either way, why bother with begging you? Are you a Serpentine Turquoise King or are you still a worm that is trying to transcend your blood?" Wang Ling answered by using his qi to have his voice travel towards the ears of the Serpentine Turquoise.

The Serpentine Turquoise hissed as it could feel the sharp intent that was beneath Wang Ling's eyes. It was unpleasant and deadly, his words had also managed to anger the King.

"I am a proud Serpentine Turquoise King, I am the ruler of my Kingdom do you think your insolent way of insulting the King of a Kingdom will go unpunished? Kill them!" The Serpentine Turquoise King gave the order and turquoise light emerged from holes that were scattered around the lair.

Three Serpentine Turquoise came from above slithering towards their direction. Its maw was widely opened, a green streak escaped from their glands as the infamous quickly venom-filled the lair.

Another three came from all three sides, a total of twelve serpents appeared. Their bodies were large and were little over 20 meters each, they swan around Wang Ling and Bai Xue with their venoms at large.

Surrounding Wang Ling and Bai Xue with green venom, a venomous ball was created. It would only be a matter of time before Wang Ling and Bai Xue would die.

The Serpentine Turquoise sneered, but soon enough, it caught sight of two figures emerging from the ball of venoms.

A Blue Dragon and a human emerged. The Blue Dragon roared and shook the lair. It swam around the waters, it moved like it truly belongs in there.

Bai Xue had transformed into a ferocious beast, and as she combined her frost qi and the lightning qi she had been harboring inside,

The serpents were surprised to see that someone managed to come out of the venom alive. But that shock did not last long as their instincts warned them that something was coming.

With a body that stretches over 20 meters, her size was on par with the serpents. She opened her maw and bit into one of the serpents.

With a pained hiss, Bai Xue did not hold back and injected the two qi into the veins of her victims. With her frost qi she froze their veins and meridians and using her lightning she destroyed their now frail veins thereby killing them inside out.