92. Enlightenment

A grade-3 spirit plant was a treasure that a saint will take dearly care of. It was something that can buy a city if it is brought to either of the three continents.

It was a treasure meant for the use of [Dominion Realm] cultivators. The dominion realm was the next cultivation realm after sainthood. It was the realm that separates the saints from the celestials.

It was the second boundary real. Normal people would not use such a treasure to improve their levels and would choose to save it for the future. Wang Ling such a person.

He wanted to level up but he won't be using the Regal Jade Lotus, no, he was going to use the resources of those wealthy top cultivators in this place. From what information he had collected.

There were ten people up there who treated themselves as the strongest. That means there were ten storage rings up there that can be taken away.

However, there was a huge risk if they want to take the storage rings from them. If someone from that place manages to recognize them after an event like this. They would be meeting a lot of dangers in the future as many powers will surely come for them.

These examinees had their connections. They have their own families and those families would surely avenge them if word gets out. So, Wang Ling and Bai Xue had no choice but to be careful. It would be best if they can just take a few and leave as fast as they could.

Wang Ling and Bai Xue disappeared from that mountain and went to a nearby hill where not many people wander to. Wang Ling was quietly meditating, as he absorbed the qi of the spirit plants Bai Xue collected.

Bai Xue was doing the same. Their strength was at the peak of their respective levels. But being quite a whale, raising their cultivation couldn't be fulfilled. The two found the resources at hand always lacking.

They were beings that transcend common sense so their consumption of resources was also beyond common sense, but it wasn't that bad. After all, they had the edge compared to other beings of the same level. Although there were geniuses that could also jump levels. Wang Ling and Bai Xue were far from reaching their potentials.

If they push themselves to the limit. No one would know how much they can draw from their capabilities. This especially goes for their mysterious bloodlines.

Wang Ling opened his eyes and sighed as he saw Bai Xue cultivating on top of his lap. He had finished cultivation and was now left without anything to do.

Taking out the strongest sword in his storage ring. Wang Ling observed by lifting it overhead. He sighed as he realized that this sword was nothing but a tool and nothing more.

"I have to create my own [Natal Weapon]. My [Blood Seeker] was destroyed in the fight with the celestials. I need to create a new one, but first, I would need to find suitable materials to do so. Hmm, should I try fusing a [Devil Stone] with a [Divine Ore]? They say those kinds of things have the properties of both heaven and hell."

Wang Ling's weapon used to be the one called Blood Seeker, its name was not granted by him. But by his opponents, as it would hum in delight after killing some people.

It was a good sword, but it was destroyed on the third day of the fight on that fateful day. Those Celestials used a formation to gather their strength so they can deal with Wang Ling in one fell swoop.

However, Wang Ling's sword cut their attack in half. But that costs him to having his sword break. Wang Ling was heartbroken when it happened.

After all, that sword was created by him when he was still a nascent soul stage cultivator. So to honor his sword that day, he used it to behead the ten bastards to cause its destruction.