59. A Bloodbath is Needed VI

With appearance of the Phoenix, the people that entered the White Dragon Valley started to converge. They headed for the area where the Phoenix first appeared.

As they got closer to the illusory image of the Phoenix, the number of people around them had increased significantly. Top notch disciples from top tier powerhouse started to appear.

Wang Ling noticed that around the area where they were coming from, there were two different sect around. One was the Tiger Domination Sect while the other one was the Colossus Sect that had its disciple wear black robes.

Wang Ling looked over at the Colossus Sect that was on their right and noticed their towering build. They looked strong and they seem to possess indomitable might that can rival that of a savage beast.

Getting closer to the illusory image of the Phoenix; they were getting closer to the treasure; but as they get closer to the treasure; the more savage beasts were starting to appear.

Blood were beginning to spill everywhere as an actual bloodbath began to happen. However, something weird was pick upon by Wang Ling, the savage beasts that they have encountered seem to be also heading deeper into the White Dragon Valley.

The savage beasts were all heading to the same place as they were. They wanted to reach the place where the Phoenix had appeared. Why was this so? Wang Ling had an idea and it was something he didn't like.

[The savage beasts are trying to take the bloodline of the two beast for themselves.]

Bloodline was an important factor for savage beasts and even spirit beasts for that matter. The density of one's bloodline is like the talent for the human cultivators; a higher purity of bloodline, the stronger the possibility becoming a being that ascends to a celestial.

Wang Ling was well aware of this and he did not like this. He wanted the blood for himself as he could feel a tinge of devilish aura from the Phoenix even from where he stood. The bloodline of the Phoenix has enough devil lineage for him to make his bloodline mutate once again.

[I need to get my hands on that blood. I also want the dragon's blood to further strengthen my body, but I need to make my priority straight.

Don't be too greedy and get what you need. If only I have the chance to get the Dragon's blood will I make a move.]

Wang Ling noticed that more and more savage beasts were gathering. Both aerial and land base beasts were beginning to get attracted by the Phoenix. As if that was not bad enough, another illusory figure rose into the air.

ROAR!

A heaven shaking roar permeated the air as the entirety of the White Dragon Valley trembled with the appearance of Dragon's illusory figure. The Dragon had no wings and have the long whiskers, its form was akin to that of a snake. But it was far from being one.

The two beasts started to tremble and the loudest, most powerful resonating roars and cries of the Dragon and Phoenix appeared.

ROAR!

KRIIII!

Both beasts started to become bigger and bigger. The skies began to grow darker as the emergence of the two beasts seemed to have triggered some kind of phenomenon.

The beasts that was running towards the Phoenix became even more vigorous and madly started stampeding towards the area of the Phoenix and Dragon.

The beasts were pushing one another and soon enough, fights broke out as beasts versus beast happened. Fang Guan and the others tried their best to avoid any beast fighting but there were simply too many beasts around that they were unable to avoid them.