50. Cosmic Energy Palace

At his journey of earning points from the poor outer circle students. Wang Ling found it odd that the academy was actually letting him continue accepting challenge. Normally, if someone like him who is too unbridled and untamed appeared, the teachers of the academy will teach him a lesson.

But on the two days he duped the students on challenging him, by not only mocking the students he also beaten up Liang Xinya and broke her arm. The academy said nothing to him and turned a blind eye and acted as if nothing was wrong.

Wang Ling have three ideas why this was so: first is that the academy was using him to temper their students: second is that the empire is actually backing him as his father have connection to them: third is both.

Well whatever the reason may be, Wang Ling was thankful to the unhindered path of earning points.

---

Fighting, that's what Wang Ling had been doing since he came back from the Martial Hall. Becoming public enemy number 1 and gaining the hatred of many students both man and woman. Wang Ling fought like he was a madman and continued racking up points.

One more day before the expedition, Wang Ling's opponents begun to dwindle. They stopped coming to him for duels soon after beating some kid named Rashiki. No, that's incorrect because the reason they stopped coming was because when Wang Ling beat Rashiki and Zhenya with overwhelming force.

Rashiki and Zhenya, two of the three greatest geniuses in the outer circle challenged him in a one vs one duel before fighting him in a one vs two. The fight was actually lackl.u.s.ter as Wang Ling only had to give them one hit each before they start writhing in pain.

Without any opponent willing to challenge him, Wang Ling decided to leave at that and went to some place called [Treasure Hall]. The Treasure Hall was the place where the points a student earns inside the academy can be exchanged.

From his fights, Wang Ling has 18,700 points. He fought dozens of people just to collect these points and Wang Ling was willing to part with them to gain some cultivation resources.

Upon entering the Treasure Pavilion, Wang Ling was subjected to scornful looks. With him being as infamous as he was and having a trademark of only having one arm, Wang Ling can easily be seen in a crowd.

But Wang Ling just brushed these scornful gazes. He was here to exchange for resources not to deal with unnecessary troubles. Either way, if someone challenges him, Wang Ling will welcome them with an open arm.

Inside the Treasure Hall Wang Ling was greeted by a student who doesn't seem to have anything against him. The student who welcomed him had a smile on his face as he was asked.

"Might I ask how may help you?" this person had a smile on his face.

Wang Ling looked at the student and found rather pleasing to the eyes, "I want to exchange my points for treasures. Does this place provide any form of list that I can browse through?"

The student nodded his head and took out a scroll that contained the list of exchangeable resources in the Treasure Hall. Wang Ling accepted the scroll and said nothing any further.

He browse through a great number of cultivation and raised a brow after seeing the needed points to exchange a [Draconian Leaf] that is used by people who is on the energy palace stage.

- Draconian Leaf: 3,000 points

- Raging Tempest Fruit: 3,500 points

- Geocentric Lotus: 5,000 points

Wang Ling knitted both his brows and frowned at the sight of the point requirement of the cultivation resources. Wang Ling have over 18,000 points and he had thought that it was enough. But from the looks of it, he was wrong.