82. True Devil I

The man that had just arrived looked like he was in his 40s, he was radiating with power. Below his feet was a spirit beast that was mix between an elephant and a falcon, it was a [Terror Winged-Elephant] and was also at the night level of nascent soul stage.

As Wang Ling and Bai Xue hid inside the foliage, the level-9 nascent soul stage man flew down. The devil cultivators saw this man descend and all of them kneeled down to show their loyalty and respect.

The Second Senior stepped forth and bowed down to the man and called out, "Master Black."

The man called Master Black raised his hand as if to say such pleasantries wasn't needed. Turning his head over towards the Ancient Devil Wyvern, the man smiled in recognition which made Second Senior have a celebratory smile on his face.

"Where is the sacrifices? We best enter the Devil Palace before sunrise. I don't want those pesky 'righteous' sects meddling in my business."

Second Senior bowed his head before calling out the other devil cultivator. He made them bring the sacrifices in front of Master Black. There were thirteen women and thirteen men tied up and had blindfolds covering their eyes.

Most of them were sobbing while some had lost all hope and had rescind themselves to their eventual fates.

"Please, don't kill us. I don't want to die, I don't want to die..." Their cries were heartbreaking but Master Black just look at them with indifference and commanded the devil cultivators to take a sacrifice each.

Soon, twenty-six devil cultivators walked over and held the sacrifices by the hair. They raised them up and took out red daggers from their storage rings. Placing them by the neck, the devil cultivators waited for Master Black's commands.

Taking out a red mattress and placing it in front of him, Master Black cried out, "Oh devil, grant us the power and pave the way for the Palace of the great Devil King, open the barrier erected by the [Holy Race]!"

Master Black took out a red dagger himself and stabbed it into the red mattress. Red light burst forth and the devil cultivators who held the lives of the sacrifices beheaded them with a clean horizontal slice.

Blood spurted out like a fountain, but no blood found its way on the ground. A suction force appeared from the red light. The blood was sucked into the red light and coagulated to form a spear.

The blood spear hovered in the air. Spirit qi that was out of this world swept the area. The devil cultivators began revering the blood spear. Master Black raised his head in reverence and grabbed the blood spear.

"The [True Devil Spear] has appeared. Oh great True Devils, may your weapon break the barrier that binds your kin and let me inherit its power." Master Black slowly positioned himself and threw the True Devil Spear with all his might,

The True Devil Spear that was made from the coagulation of blood and light from hell. The True Devil Spear was not a weapon, but a formation, it was used to break through barriers such as the barrier in front of them.

The True Devil Spear rendered the air and let out the wails of souls. Its barrier, that was the barrier, reacted to the presence of the True Devil Spear and immediately broke out with a resplendent light.

Blue light shot up before turning into a white beast that was ready to meet with the True Devil Spear. The beast that had been formed span over twenty meters large, the spear was only two meters in length and was not even wider than three inches.

The white beast roared out wanting to rebuke the existence of the spear. But the spear cared not for the presence of the beast and sustained its speed. The spear clashed with the beast and night became as clear as day around the back of the mountain.