91. Travelling

"You awake now?" Wang Ling asked the white fox on his lap.

Bai Xue yawned and stretched out her body. Blinking her eyes a couple of eyes. She jumped on Wang Ling's shoulders and took out a storage ring.

The storage ring fell on top of Wang Ling's hands. No words were needed to be said. Wang Ling started going through its contents and smiled.

"Is this my share?" Wang Ling asked as he took out 13 plaques of different types. Some spirit plants were rich in spirit qi.

Wang Ling took out some of the spirit plants that didn't have much use. He began eating and started assimilating the spirit qi inside.

After doing so, he took out every plaque that was inside the storage ring. He took out his plaque and started checking out its uses. But before he can delve deeper into it. Bai Xue began explaining with her lazy tone.

"That thing is useless, it only serves as a way to exit this place and only transform once a certain number of thunderous spirit is acquired. No other uses are available."

"How about this place then? Any notable thing?"

"Nothing, but that only goes for the 500-kilometre radius. I didn't try looking for more things but many examinees are heading north. I don't know what's happening but some spirit plant is going to bloom in the north."

"On the other hand, there was some kind of beast found in the east. I don't know if these rumors are through though. But the goal of this place seems to be head to the center of the examination ground, which is north. So, where should we go?"

"North." Wang Ling didn't need to think about it.

Standing up, he stepped on 12 of the plaques on the ground. His wood plaque instantaneously transformed into a [Black Gold Plaque].

He checked the record kept in the plaque and found 1,436 thunderous spirits in his plaques. This made Wang Ling shake his head.

The number of students that had their plaques destroyed should already number at over a thousand by now. Although he was not fully awake, he was still aware of the day and night cycle.

It was now the fourth day. The perfect day to harvest. But he was already done. He had turned his plaque into a black gold plaque. He should be done now.

However, Wang Ling also meant something different when he said harvest. It could also mean resources.

Bai Xue who was on his shoulders saw that he left a plaque. This made Bai Xue curious as to why he did so.

"Why did you leave one? Although yours is already black gold. Others wouldn't stop acquiring thunderous spirits."

Bai Xue had a point. Even though Zou Jianhong said that there was a price and it was a special tip. That doesn't mean that no one else knew about it.

After all, these examinations had long been present since the inception of the academy. There should have been numerous rumors about the prices. It might even be public knowledge by now.

That so-called tip was nothing but useless crap in the ears of those people from the central region.

However, Wang Ling was not acting complacent about his position. Although he knew that Bai Xue was correct. He had some idea of his own. Picking up the plaque from the ground, he gave it Bai Xue and said.

"Take it, you might be able to enroll here if you do. If you manage to enroll here, the two of use will receive monthly shares and we will be able to join competitions. Therefore getting more prices.