140. Ten Domains

Saints, the first path the cultivators take in controlling their destinies. The Saint Souls they have resting in their energy palaces grants them power and leads them to greater heights.

There were different Saint Souls and all of them hold different strengths. One can have a sword Saint Soul that grants an increase in sword qi. One can have a beast that grants immense strength in fights. Some even manifest the elements of the world like wind, fire, ice.

Wang Ling's Saint Soul was unique and can grant unknown manifestations of effects that will greatly help him in combat. Being a cultivator aiming for the peak, Wang Ling's Saint Soul greatly reflects his path.

A being that seeks harmony with himself and the world but is still ready to face everything with his swords if necessary. Wang Ling stood before the golden Saint Soul in front of him and found it truly interesting how his current Saint Soul became like this.

His previous Saint Soul was more direct and reeks of death. It was a sword that was covered with blood that looked like it was flowing. Wang Ling used that Saint Soul of his to wreak havoc all over the realm and that bloodied sword was the reflection of his bloody past and bloody path.

But right now, his Saint Soul was different. It was a golden figure of a Devil and a Holy Lord, representing the two qi that belongs inside him. This Saint Soul of his was unique in many areas.

To start, his Saint Soul was not complete and will evolve in the future with every improvement of his cultivation. Wang Ling was sure that his Saint Soul will drastically change as time goes on, as to how that change will reflect himself, Wang Ling did not know.

Wang Ling made his white flames made his Heavenly Flames surround his Saint Soul to purify any impurity that may get near it. He then proceeded to spread his Hell Flames all over his body to refine his body further than it already was and also heighten his immunity to flames.

Wang Ling's body had already been refined to the very limits. But Wang Ling knew that this refinement was the 'true' limitations of his body refinement. His body can still be refined further he just doesn't know how he should proceed with it.

With his previous experience of thinking that his proficiency in the sword was already the peak of the world thereby capping his sword mastery to level-4 Sword Heart, Wang Ling will never again see things in such away.

The only thing he would look at would be forward, he did not want to let his mastery of anything stagnate. If he narrowly views things, he will always be left with the feeling of being at the peak when there was a path he could still take.

Opening his eyes, Wang Ling saw the Black Tiger Cauldron in front of him and kept it inside his old storage ring. The storage ring he was still currently using was the one he got from the Green Pavilion of the Azure Skies Kingdom.

He didn't want to let this ring go because it gets the job done and manages to hide his identity of being a member of some noble family. If he can fare with an old ring, Wang Ling will pass the chance of changing into a new one.

After all, wearing an old-looking ring was something that no bandit will ever bother to attack. Unless that bandit was some nobody, Wang Ling can avoid useless bickering with those poor bastards and get on his way.

Wang Ling checked his clothing and it was still the ordinary-looking robes of the past, but this time, it was made using materials that could withstand the flames of celestials. It was designed ordinarily but because of the luxurious materials that were used in the process of creating the robe, it still looked like something a noble would wear.

Being someone from the streets, Wang Ling never got used to wearing luxurious-looking robes with all those intricacies attached to the robes. A robe was both clothing and armor, if ever you want to survive in a war, one must make oneself as inauspicious as possible to attract less attention.