176. I want it

The Xiao Clan was a clan of a valiant and passionate swordsman, although Xiao Fei'er was known as someone who came from an alchemist family, the Xiao Clan was in no way a practitioner of alchemy.

The Xiao Clan was a proud clan of a swordsman who not only stood as one of the cultivators who stood at the peak of the realm but also train others in the way of the sword.

The Fleeting Sword Sect was the sect the Xiao Clan had established 2,000 years ago when Xiao Jianfa had taken over the position of the head of the clan.

Back then, he was a renowned youth known for his vigor and passion for the sword. He would fight till his opponent was either dead or on the brink of death. But after he got married, the results could already be seen without much explanation.

Wang Ling watched by the side as Xiao Jianfa conversed with Wang Hong with a smile of interest seen on his face. Although he was carefree, this man in front of him is someone who stands above him in both present and past lives.

In the group, Wang Ling could see Bai Xue was with Wang Yue, Xiao Fei'er, and Xiao Yu. The four ladies were conversing about something. Wang Yue and Bai Xue would occasionally turn his way and give him a thumbs up to show that whatever were they talking about it was something good for him.

Wang Ling would wave his hand to let them know that he was appreciating what they were doing. But the real reason why he would do such a thing was that he was apologizing to Bai Xue who was putting up with all these.

Sitting on the sidelines sipping tea, Wang Ling observed the gardens. Although it was adorned with spirit plants that provide nothing for the advancement of cultivation, Wang Ling was still amazed.

The plants in the garden were spirit plants that had already reached the Celestial Phase. Plants may not be able to speak, but they could from the vibrant color of the plants that it was taken care of with great care.

As Wang Ling was observing the spirit plants, Wang Hong and Xiao Jianfa noticed what he was doing. Wang Hong was just about to call out to his older brother when Xiao Jianfa stopped him and first asked him something.

"How long has Ling'er been cultivating? From what I heard, he was supposed to be bedridden and incapable of cultivation and thinking, correct?" Asked Xiao Jianfa.

"It should be nearing four years now, he started cultivating when he was nineteen and at the moment, his older brother is twenty-three and is nearing twenty-four. His cultivation is fast, isn't it, grandfather?"

"Four years? And he's already at the middle-grand saint stage? Just how did the Wang Family teach such a monster? Who is his master? For someone like him to have such meteoric rise, just who was the one who nurtured such a person?" Xiao Jianfa was interested in who this master was.

Wang Hong, one of the most talented youths he had met has a master of his own. His master was the Headmaster of the Sacred Beast Academy. A master of the spear that man.

Xiao Jianfa was already expecting to hear some big names, but as Wang Hong turned to look at Wang Ling, he showed a bitter smile and shook his head, "Older brother has no master to speak of, and everything he had achieved so far is gained through his hard work and innate talent."

Xiao Jianfa was stupefied, he did not know what to say. It took him a minute to collect himself, "Are you sure about that? How do you even see your older brother?"

Wang Hong nodded his head, "I have asked him multiple times and he had answered me the same way. But please don't older brother is lucky or anything like that, I do not know why he is acting like it, but he chooses to travel the world to not be a burden and in doing so, he is a solitary man which is truly sad."