58. A Bloodbath is Needed V

Wang Ling did not immediately return back to the camp as his appearance looked too pitiful and his injuries were rather severe. He had stopped the bleeding of the cuts he had received but healing it was another matter.

While Wang Ling was slowly flying on a low altitude flight. He started sorting out the contents of the six storage rings he had obtained from killing the men of the Soaring Wind Empire.

On his hands was the storage of those guys he had just thrown away to be eaten by savage beasts. Wang Ling sorted them out and found quite a good loot.

1,300 stellar stones, One grade 1 artifacts and a Pseudo grade 2 artifact. There were also countless pills and spirit plants that has various uses but they were too many to list.

Wang Ling was of course happy about obtaining stellar stones but was he was happier about getting a ranked artifact. Artifacts were ranked, the grades of artifacts tells what cultivation grade is most suitable to use it.

A grade 1 artifact is used by nascent soul cultivator, grade 2 artifact by a saint stage cultivator, grade 3 and 4 are used by the [Cosmic Bridge] stage cultivators, and grade 4 is for celestial stage cultivator.

Although it was ranked as such, it's not like a cultivator can't use artifacts that is a grade higher than what is suitable. As long as the spirit qi of the one who uses it is enough and is capable of controlling the weapon, then there is no problem.

But because only a few ever have the ability to truly use weapons like that, people who has enough spirit qi to activate higher grade artifact was also too few.

Wang Ling won't have any problems with controlling a weapon and his great abundance of spirit qi is not going to a problem either. At the moment, what Wang Ling was missing is a proper weapon that can draw his strength out.

An ordinary sword may have the ability to provide him a weapon, but it was not capable enough to sustain itself in fights. In his fight with the Blood Devil Cult, his sword broke as his supplemental spirit qi was not enough and because the quality of his sword was poor.

The sword in his hands was a grade 1 sword. It can support his endeavors until he reaches sainthood. Also, the element of the sword was that of the wind. It was fast and sharp, making Wang Ling smile as he think of the augmentation he will receive once he used it in a real fight.

Finding a nice and quiet place to rest, Wang Ling took out ever medicine that has a healing effect out of the storage rings and stuffed it in his mouth. The potent medicinal value that was inside the pills started to spread all over his body as it dissolves.

Although normal people will not dare to do what he had just done, Wang Ling had no problem eating these number of pills. His body was capable of absorbing them without a problem.

The pills he had ingested where all tiered pills that was lower than a graded pill. Tiered pills were meant for cultivators that is higher than a foundational phase cultivator. Wang Ling decided to make full use of these pills before they become useless in the future.

The potent healing effect of the pills started spreading all over his body and with the help of his supreme spirit qi that also carried some healing attribute, Wang Ling's wounds began to close.

The one on his side closed up quickly, it was shallow and didn't pose any threat. On the other hand, the wound on his back was slow in comparison. The cut was deep and had almost reached his rib cage.

It was already nearing sunrise but the wound on his back has yet to close. Wang Ling chose to ingest a grade 1 pill and drove its healing properties towards the injury he had on his back.