155. Domination III

"Who will be the one to challenge me!? Step up and I shall face you!"

"I will!" shouted someone from the crowd of challengers.

A young man stepped into the ring. Oozing with the aura of a half-step true saint stage, he presented himself in a dignified manner.

He stood straight in front of Wang Ling, holding a sword in his right hand. "I will be the one fighting you!"

Nodding his head, Wang Ling took a stance of his own and stretched his right hand forward, and beckoned the young student to come at him.

"I will not be courteous."

Boom!

The student did not hesitate to move. He held his sword in front of him and made a stabbing motion. Wang Ling watched him come to him with all his strength used in that single burst.

Wang Ling did not move a single inch and stood his ground. As the student neared him.

Wang Ling finally moved his right foot and took a step forward towards the sword. He moved his hands in front of him and tried meeting the sword barehanded.

[What an idiot.] The crowd watching this scene play out all thought the same.

However, the next scene was enough to shake them to their cores as Wang Ling's hands blurred. His eyes gleamed mysteriously and saw through the flow of qi.

Moving like a snake, he got a hold of the hilt of the sword hilt trapping the hand of the student and inhibiting him from doing anything else.

"Give up." Wang Ling suggested.

But the student took offense to those words and let go of the sword. He jumped up and directed an ax kick towards Wang Ling.

"Get crush!" the young student shouted in anger.

With his legs descending from above, Wang Ling raises a hand and said, "I grew tired of your nonsense."

Bang!

Catching the foot that was descending onto him. His robes fluttered but Wang Ling stood on his grounds and did not move, but then, an unexpected twist happened as his hand faltered and the kick got inside his defense.

Wang Ling received a full-force kick into his right shoulders making him lose a little bit of his footing. His face crumpled and with explosive strength, he grabbed the robes of the student and dragged him from above slamming him on the hard floor.

The student rightfully lost consciousness as the impact and the shock of the attack got him good. Wang Ling stood massaging the area where he got hit.

The faces of those watching suddenly beamed as they saw Wang Ling receive such an attack.

The shock they received from when Wang Ling incapacitated Han Shi in seconds was still stuck freshly in their heads.

They thought that Wang Ling was some kind of monster who cannot be taken down. Even though they stepped forth to challenge Wang Ling.

The challengers were mostly blinded by the opportunity. But the underlying fear could never disappear.

Beating Han Shi in seconds might have been luck. But the chance of it being pure skills was not going to go away.

But now that they saw him get him by some grand saint stage student. Even if Wang Ling overpowered him to such a terrifying degree after the hit went in.

They now held hope that Wang Ling could be beaten. They can become a ranker.

Wang Ling's lips curved upwards as he mumbled to himself, "They are idiots."