164. Taking care of it

"Why the hell are you people so noisy!? Do you guys want to turn to ash!?" Yan Renhuo's voice was reverberating in the ears of the crowd that had formed on her doorsteps.

She was currently incensed at the growing noise. She was an alchemist and she appreciates silence rather than noise. Even with her fiery attitude, she was still at heart an alchemist.

But even a calm dragon will show its fangs once it gets irritated, Yan Renhuo was about to burn everything down.

Those who saw the ever-incensed Yan Renhuo flinched and unpleasant thoughts surfaced their minds. Flames were already flickering about her body, it was clear that she wanted to truly burn them.

"We are not here for you Sister Yan, we are here for the man inside your abode. We heard that he was one of the most promising geniuses in the Thundergod Academy, we only wish to test our might against him."

An elegant-looking noble student stepped out. With a handsome face and elegant bearing, he was exuding an aura fit for a gentleman. This man was Xuan Wen, one of the few top-ranked men in the Ancient Scripture Academy.

The Ancient Scripture Academy was dominated by women. The Ancient Scripture Academy was a place of learning the past and the history of the realm. It was a place that is both stuck in the past but also moving forward as they note the mistakes of the past and improve from them.

Yan Renhuo was now one of the strongest youths of the academy. Although she does not participate in the rankings and her interest in the Ten Year Bout was at the same level as her interest with her suitors, Yan Renhuo was still considered as one of the strongest students in the academy.

Wang Ling did not know that. But he knew of Yan Renhuo's prowess. He may not have seen it first hand, but he sure could feel the pressure that was coming out of Yan Renhuo.

[An immature monster.] That was his thoughts on Yan Renhuo.

Yan Renhuo listened to the yaps of the students who had gathered in front of her abode and found it extremely displeasing. Her brows twitched after hearing the reasoning of the students.

Her anger was rising and her blood was boiling, "Such nonsense, you people are insufferable. Xuan Wen, if I make you impotent here and now do you think I'm to get into trouble?"

Xuan Wen's mouth twitched as the smile on his face wavered. Yan Renhuo's words were serious and she was truly considering destroying his manhood.

Wang Ling promptly came out of the abode. He could hear the commotion outside and had already found it annoying that the problem aroused because of him entering the academy.

As soon as he came out, he tapped Yan Renhuo's shoulders and said, "They are looking for me, I'll take care of it. It would be for the best if you finish concocting the pill."

Wang Ling was in a rush. He had different agendas to meet, first, he needed the pill and then search for the Serpent Turquoise will come next. After killing the serpent, he will be needing to leave for the Tranquil Empire where he will meet his family.

Hopefully, Wang Hong quickly finishes his business in the Tranquil Empire so they won't have to stay for so long.

Yan Renhuo turned her head to Wang Ling and then thought about it, "This is the Ancient Scripture Academy, not the Thundergod Academy. If you fight here, you can't cripple or kill them. What I'm trying to say here is keep the injuries to a minimum, they are weaklings after all."

Yan Renhuo then got ready to enter the abode, but Wang Ling stopped her and handed over a storage ring.

"This is the ingredients, please make two pills."