187. Gift

"This is a Saint-rank martial technique found in the tomb of an ancient cultivator. It is a technique attuned to the cultivation of wind and storm. The technique describes its highest level of attainment as having the ability to control the wind and clouds. The bid will start at 300,000 stellar stones!"

"350,000!"

"400,000!"

Wang Ling yawned as he watched the auction right below. The technique below was something subpar and he already knew of the book's content so he found the auction to be boring and uninteresting.

The attraction of the items to his was the same attraction he got when dealing with an arrogant young master of some backwater kingdom flexing his family's status onto him. It was tiring.

He had more interest in dealing with the papers he received from Qifu. The papers he had received were reports from Butler Sun about the situation of the family. Splitting his attention towards the auction and into reading the hundreds of files all at the same time was more entertaining than this shit.

Wang Ling yawns after processing the papers. Storing them into a storage ring, Wang Ling destroyed that ring together with its content. The storage ring was old and was easy to destroy.

But if it was a storage ring that could store mountains upon mountains of items and resources that would have been hard. Also, its contents did not have qi in them making its destruction easy.

The storage ring and its content were destroyed and Wang Ling returned his attention to the auction. The information of the realm had been compiled inside his head for him to plan his next move was already happening as he watched.

Two hours passed and the auction was proceeding nicely, Wang Ling was seated in the VIP room yawning. But as the two hours mark passed, the atmosphere began to change and the host Xiaorong smiled proudly as seven carts covered with black curtains were brought up to the stage by seven beautiful girls.

With Xiaorong standing in front of the carts, she smiled, "Ladies and gentlemen, as the action heats up, I am proud to present the second half of the auction. Dear guest of the VIP rooms who had yet to vote for anything, I truly hope the first seven items of the auction will catch your attention!"

With a voice filled with pride, Xiaorong looked at VIP rooms and then had the lady standing before the cart that is on the farthest most area of her left side take the black curtains off the cart.

A red Long Bow that is etched with flame markings appeared. A powerful aura of a Phoenix burst forth. Those who had low mental resistance heard the cries of a Phoenix and found it hard to breathe.

Those who had mental fortitude found the cry of the Phoenix truly fascinating as the cries were not the only thing they saw. An ethereal image floated above the red longbow and this garnered the attention of almost everyone in the VIP rooms. Faint gasps could be heard.

"This is [Sky Sovereign Bow], crafted using the [Red Skies Wood] from the depths of the Beast Valley where the strongest of spirit beasts dwell. The Red Skies Tree is a mere two-meter tall tree and it can only grow on a particular soil where the blood of a Phoenix had been shed. Having both premier quality of flexibility and hardness, it is a bow that could withstand a blow from a Celestial King.

"This bow like any other bow has no bowstring. It uses the qi of its user to form the bowstring and the arrow. And because it was made in Red Skies Wood, it has the faint characteristics of a Phoenix's sharp and piercing cry and effect that could through almost anything.

"But that is not what makes this bow special. Aside from being crafted with Red Skies Wood, the soul of a true [Red Sovereign Phoenix] had been infused in this bow together with its blood and core. Its red markings are runes that grant its user domination over flames that is below the quality of the flame the Red Sovereign Phoenix Commands. Every shot it has will also bathe in the flames of the Red Sovereign Phoenix turning any of your targets into ash."