51. Devil's Pupils

It was midnight when Wang Ling finished his breakthrough. Opening his eyes, he noticed that his body was covered by black impurities that have pungent smell. The disgusting smell attacked Wang Ling's sense of smell but Wang Ling just shut his sense of smell using his spirit qi and chose to ignore it.

He was not done cultivating and he was far from being done. He had broken through energy palace realm yes, but he wanted more and although he can't cultivate the Chaos Spark just yet, he has another technique that needs more attention.

[Piercing Vision]

The technique he inherited from his bloodline and all this time, after training in this technique, Wang Ling has yet to achieve even the lowest possible mastery. Even though his comprehension of the technique is just fine, Wang Ling can't perform the needed steps for cultivating it as his cultivation was still insufficient.

The energy palace that is inside the body is something that further refines the spirit qi.

Energy palaces have two functions. First, it acts as a storage unit just like the nine qi pillars, the only difference is that it can store spirit qi comparable to the nine qi pillars combined.

The second is that it further refines the spirit qi that enters the body. Although Wang Ling's supreme spirit qi is already the purest form of spirit qi and needs no further purification. His energy palace can still be used in other ways.

He has two kind of qi inside his body. One was the supreme spirit qi and the other was hellish qi. One of the two is already perfect while the other is not. Although his hellish qi is one of the purest forms of qi in the world, it can't be compared to the purity of his supreme spirit qi.

The lack of purity in his hellish qi is something that deeply connects with the purity of his bloodline. At the moment, Wang Ling was a True Devil Warrior, a devil that only have one pair of wings.

He was far from reaching True Devil God that represents the pinnacle of hell. Because of this, Wang Ling's hellish qi is yet to transform to supreme hellish qi that can only be used by those who possesses True Devil God bloodline.

Even in the current Hell Realm, no one possesses the bloodline of the True Devil God making the access of supreme hellish qi impossible.

Although Wang Ling only have a low-quality hellish qi, and is impossible to completely refine it to supreme hellish qi, Wang Ling can still refined his hellish qi to become purer.

With the help of his Cosmic Energy Palace that is supposed to be the mightiest of all energy palaces. Wang Ling can break pass the limitations of bloodlines and refined his hellish qi to something of higher quality.

"No time to waste."

Wang Ling said out loud and closed his eyes and began working. He started refining his hellish qi and started circulating the cultivation method of Piercing Vision. The hellish qi he purifies began assimilating into his body.

His bloodline started to churn: his whole being started to shake: his eyes started to experience the tortures of hell!

Wang Ling made use of his purified hellish qi and began started to 'cleanse' the impurities in his eyes. His eyes were hurting, an inexplicable pain started assaulting his eyes and soon... he was bleeding black colored blood.

This blood carried the impurities that was inside every veins of his eyes. This signified that he was beginning to succeed but this was also the sign that he was experiencing pain.

Wang Ling was moaning in pain. A man that was as tenacious as he was groaning and moanin, one could only imagine what kind of pain he was going through.