64.

Madison

"Where are we going?"

"To meet my father's guests."

"What?" I gasp, almost stumbling on my feet. I feel the blood leave my face, a nervous lump forming in my throat. He smiles, rubbing the back of his neck.

"My father wanted you to accompany me. And I do too."

"Why?" Bemused, I ask. Oh damn, I'm not even properly dressed, I have minimal makeup and my hair is a mess. "Harry, I can't present myself to your parents' guests in this inappropriate state." I whisper in panic. I definitely don't want to give a wrong impression or embarrass his parents by looking like this

"Hey, babe," He grips my shoulders, stopping in his tracks to look at me. "You look beautiful, just simply gorgeous. You shouldn't worry about that." I chew on my lip, my nerves easing as I can read the sincerity in his eyes and I glance down at my outfit. At least I changed from his button up...

"Alright." I let out a breath, giving him a smile and he proudly grins, wrapping his arm around my waist as he leads me down the hallway. Lindsey gives us an impatient look from the distance since we're slowing her down but we don't mind. I'd rather take time and calm myself before meeting other Queens and Kings. Is this really happening?

The feeling of Harry's hand rubbing my back his extremely comforting and I feel a wave of gratitude towards him. Queen Vivian's words from last night flash back in my mind and I look at him with a smile. I could never get enough of watching Harry, he is so effortlessly beautiful, basically glowing and radiating assurance, and I'm so in love with Harry it hurts.

"Alright, the Royal Couple are already outside greeting King Antoine of France. The others will be arriving any minute now." Lindsey tells us as guards open the front doors. I recognize King Arthur and Queen Vivian standing at the bottom of the stone stairs, shaking hands with a small, middle aged man with dark hair and wearing a pastel blue suit. A beautiful blonde woman stands by his side and I guess that she's probably his wife.

We go down the stairs to meet the four figures of importance and I greet them in the best way I can, smiling widely and shaking hands firmly. Lindsey then directs them inside the castle so they can get to their private rooms while another massive car enters the propriety.

"This is Sultan Khan and his sister, princess Iman from the United Arab Emirates." Harry whispers at me when a man dressed in a majestic and beautifully decorated outfit comes out of the car, soon followed by a stunning dark haired woman. I have to stop my jaw from dropping at her outfit, completely amazed by the colors, the mind blowing details and her traditional jewelry. The both of them are imposing by their majesty's, but they give us warm smiles and greetings, before leaving with Lindsey.

"Have you seen her dress?" I gasp, looking up at Harry, still in adoration at Princess Iman's outfit.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" Queen Vivian says and I nod with energy. "Oh, here's Italia's royalty, King Adriano and Queen Agnese." We turn to look at the gates as another car arrives. Comes out a beaming, gold skinned man with a bright smile followed by a similar, gorgeous woman and four kids. It gets very loud after that, two of them screeching in joy when they see Harry and jump in his arms. My heart melts as I see his eyes light up and a wide smile pull at his lips at the sight of the children and I think I fell in love with him a little more.

It goes on like this for an hour, meeting royals after royals, prime ministers and family friends. My cheeks should hurt from smiling so much, but I'm genuinely pleased to meet everyone and their compliments warm my heart. I can't hide the fact that it felt great to feel accepted and not being looked down upon for once and I liked it. Especially since Harry was next to me the whole time.