S e v e n

Please vote, it takes a second to do but it means a lot to me! Thank you xox

--

"Hi!" Jasmine sits next to me while we wait for Anastasia and our two other teammates to find our table. I give her a smile, anxiousness gradually taking over me. I don't want to make Anastasia feel as if she's more intimidating. Yeah, she is kind of scary, but I don't want to show her how I feel towards her. I'll to stay relax in her presence, I just hope she'll cooperate on this project.

"So, you and the prince...?" Jasmine asks, her green eyes staring at me with suspicion. Hers aren't as beautiful and bright like Harry's, a light shade of brown covering most of them.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I reply bluntly. I wanna keep Harry and I's friendship, if you can call it like that, private. They don't need to know about it and they shouldn't since I'm supposed to give him advice on which girl is the best.

"Oh, please. We all witnessed  your little talk at the table earlier! Don't play dump with me" She gives me an annoyed look, making me cringe. Who does she thinks she is? I hide my clenched hands under the table, trying to hide my annoyance by giving her a forced smile.

"There's nothing betw-"

"If it isn't Miss Kissing-butts!" A high pitched voice cuts me off. I direct my gaze on the tall, blonde girl in front of me and frown as I see her pale blue eyes on me.

"What?" I ask, confused as to why Anastasia called me like that. Miss Kissing-butts? What the actual fuck?!

"What did you do to earn a date with prince? Suck his royal dick?" She smirks, sitting on a chair and resting her chin on her palm. My jaw drops, lost for words.

"I knew it!" Jasmine gasps, only making the anger boil even more in my veins. How could they think such things? I've only been here for a day and they already think I had sex with the prince!

Again, what the fuck?

"I didn't do such thing, you're delusional if you think that." I spit, only earning a death glare from the blond headed freak.

"How dare you talk to me like that! You filthy Four" She says the word with so much disgust, I feel something snap inside of me.

I've had enough.

I jump on my seat, ready to destroy that pretty face of hers, but a tight grip on my arm prevents me to go any further.

"Madison, don't." Cindy's smooth voice whispers in my ear while I breath heavily, trying to calm myself. "She just wants to infuriate you, to eliminate the competition. Don't fall for her game" A cold shiver suddenly runs through my body, realization hitting me. If Cindy didn't stop me, I don't know what I would've done. But I would have surely been eliminated.

So that was her goal. To make me leave. It only means one thing; she knows I have the upper-hand since the Prince wants to spend time with me, and not her, event after her incessant flirting. Therefor, she is scared of me, I am a threat to her.

Oh, how the tables have turned suddenly.

I take a deep breath, calming myself, and thank Cindy. She gives me a small nod before walking over to her own table, leaving me with the dear Anastasia. I force a smile, sitting back on my seat and crossing my hands on the table, acting as if nothing happened. Panic flashes in her pale blue eyes, but is quickly replaced by anger. I ignore her glare, directing my eyes on the two other teammates.

"Hello, I'm Madison" A more sincere smile curls my lips as I shake hands with the girls.

"I'm Camellia" A tall brunette, with olive skin and pale brown eyes shakes hands first, a bright smile on her face. I turn to look at the small girl next to her, looking minuscule next to the tall Camellia.