37.

Please vote, I love you Xx.

 WARNING: MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT

It's already Friday, our last day in Malibu. Harry told me there's going to be special lessons back at the castle and I'm obligated to assist, which sadly shortens our trip. Part of me wonders what it's going to be about, but a bigger part is reluctant and sad to leave the beautiful beach house that I've come to love. It's sure is a trip I'll never forget and I hope I'll get a chance to come back here again.

"So, what have you prepared for us today my Prince?" I raise an eyebrow, smirking at him from my seat on the king sized bed. It's still early in the morning and I'm too lazy to leave the warmth and comfortable covers and pillows. Harry's natural scent still lingering on the sheets adds to it too.

"Well,. . ." He starts, getting out of the bathroom where he went to shave, only wearing his usual tight black jeans. I've always wondered how he manages to squeeze himself inside of them, but I can't deny that it makes him look incredibly hot. Since day one, I always thought Harry looked really handsome, but there were times when I just wanted to rip his clothes off and beg him to take me right here, right now. Today was one of them. "Since it's our last day here, I thought we could enjoy it to the fullest." His smile is enigmatic and makes my muscles clench in anticipated excitement.

"Alright, and you mean by that?" I twist my lips, suppressing my grin. He chuckles once before pressing his fists on the edge of the bed, making his muscles move and contract in a really freaking hot way. He raises both eyebrows, the tingles in my lower stomach only increasing as I stare into his beautiful green eyes who seem to shine with malice.

"There's a lot we can do," He murmurs, his smirk never fading. He fully climbs on the bed and in an painfully slow pace, comes to stand over me. "But there's one thing in particular that seems really appealing to me right now." He runs his tongue over his lips teasingly and wonder how I manage to not explode right now. I can feel his warmth radiating over to me and I'm longing to reach up and touch his soft skin.

"Mmhmm." I mentally smack myself for my lack of words, but having Harry shirtless leaning over me like that with that devious smirk of his and that sharp, strong jaw looking wonderful and basically begging me to kiss it, I can't help but be speechless. He literally takes my breath away and we haven't even touched yet.

"Mady?" He whispers, his eyes glancing to my lips and he slowly starts to lean down. I let out a shaky breath, my body feeling like it's on fire and my lower stomach clenches even more, eager to feel him.

"Y-Yes?" I manage to speak, more like croak.

"I want to kiss you." I let out a surprised laugh, not expecting that. I give him a look, still smiling.

"What are you waiting for then?" In answer to my words, he presses his warm lips on mine, spreading the wonderful feeling he brings me every time we touch. I feel like fire runs through my veins as we kiss, only making me eager for more. I can't never get enough of him.

His hand strokes my cheek softly then rests there, keeping me in place as the passion grows in the kiss. His tongue runs over my bottom lip and without thinking twice, I open my mouth and our motion deepens, only satisfying one of our needs. His other hand lightly grazes my bare tight, making the skin burn at his touch. Once his tentative fingers reach the hem of my pajama shorts, I can help than to let out a moan, his hand still not close enough to where I want him. I pull on his bottom lip, only to reconnect our lips once more, making him groan in satisfaction. My hands reach for his chest which I've been longing to touch and run my digits over to soft, yet firm flesh of his. I moan in delight as I feel his muscles contract under my fingers and so does he.