Author's note

(this note was supposed to be before chapter 38, sorry it got messed up a bit!)

Hi!

1. Give my other books Undercover and Abnormal a look! I promise you'll enjoy them Xxxx

Alright, sorry if this is not a chapter but it'll hopefully be my first and last author's note, i hate wasting chapters for that grrrr

Anyway, i just wanted to tell you guys that I'm once again going on another Road trip to the US and this time it'll last longer, so I won't be able to update for a little while (like 1-2 weeks max), I'm really sorry!

But, I promise to make it up when I'm back with a really long chapter just for you!

And I might as well take advantage of this note and hum, discuss about some details about this book. There's a lot of things that I haven't specified bc I don't really want to waste time focusing on small details but I thought some of you might be confused so I'm going to clarify some stuff:

Harry: He's 24 yrs old and he started dating Judith around the age of 21-22, so his 'dark' phase was from the age of 16 to 20 and he started to calm down and mature when he was with Judith. About his tattoos, Harry's tattoos are only on his torso and from his shoulders to his elbows, so the cross, anchor and all the other tattoos on his wrists/hands/forearms don't exist in this book (it would've been harder to hide them lol)

Madison: She's 21 and I pictured her as Selena Gomez bc she's freaking hot and i love her lol, anyway she studied piano all her life and is still taking classes and giving classes because it's her talent and she loves it, but she also studied History in college before the Selection. The part about her schooling was a bit confusing-even for me at times- so i thought I'd clear that part! SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN, obviously she had sex with Zayn before, but like only once since he had to leave for the initiations to become a two.

If you guys have like other questions or stuff, feel free to ask in the comments or inbox me! Btw, go watch the trailer please, it's really good!!

Yours truly,

Dani Xx.