33.

Please vote, it takes a second to do but it means a lot to me! Thank you xx

"It's been five minutes and you're already wet."

"Sorry I can't help it when the sight in front of me is so beautiful and appealing. Come inside!"

"Can't you wait thirty minutes so I can at least join you without getting a cramp?"

"Gosh, you're no fun." I pout, reluctantly getting out of the warm water. We've just arrived at his private villa-or mini castle just like I like to call it- and I couldn't wait to jump in the water. Fortunately, I got the chance to take swim classes when I was younger and I've always loved it, but swimming in a crystal blue sea is a thousand times better than the water filled with chlorine back at home.

But Harry doesn't seem to feel the same since he hasn't dared approaching the clear water and stayed standing near the patio doors leading to the private beach.

"Are you afraid of water?" I ask him as I reach for a towel, wrapping it around my damp body. It probably wasn't a good idea to jump in the sea with clothes on. Oopsies.

"I'm not," He replies immediately and I give him a funny look. "I just think we should wait a little bit, maybe after lunch, and place our bags inside the room."

"Whatever you say, my Prince." I sigh, walking past him to head inside but he grips my wrist, turning me around to meet his piercing green eyes.

"Please, Mady, don't be difficult." He mumbles and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Says the guy who's been whining about not wanting to join me in the water." I snort, pulling my hand away from his grip. He gives me an annoyed look before letting out a breath.

"I'm sorry okay. I don't. . . .like water." My expression softens and I cup his cheek.

"It's alright Harry. Everyone has fears and you don't have to be shy about it with me." I smile and he bites his bottom lip, nodding once. His head dips down as I pull my hand away, turning around and stepping inside the villa.

"I'm going to get changed now, my clothes are soaking wet." I giggle, hearing a quiet chuckle coming from him behind me. Gripping the towel tight around my shoulders, I make my way towards the large vestibule where our suitcases are. I'm surprised when I see a man wearing a red costume standing by the door.

"Hi?" The man gives me a polite smile, bowing down slightly.

"Welcome, Miss Pearl. I was ordered to help put your belongings in the master room."

"Oh, right," I squint my eyes slightly, trying to read the name on his name-tag. "Thank you Ronald. You can follow me." I smile at the man and turn around, hearing the squeak of the tray's wheels transporting our bags behind me. I make my way quickly in the house, remembering Harry's indications of the place and let out a relieved sigh when I find our room. Seems like I can find my way here at least. I open the doors and step aside, letting Ronald inside so he can place our suitcases on the floor, near our bed.

"Thank you Ronald." I smile at him and he bows down once more.

"My pleasure, Miss Pearl. If you need anything, just press the button right here." He points his gloved finger at a small device right next to the door. "A similar one is situated in the kitchen."

"Alright, got it! Thanks again!" He nods politely before making his way back in the vestibule and exiting the villa. I drop my towel, reaching for my suitcase and opening it. I scan my clothes quickly and decide to take some shorts, followed by a white and light tank top. I change my undergarments too since they're also wet and reach for a pair of gold sandals Adeline gave me before leaving.