35.

Please vote, it takes a second to do but it means a lot to me! Thank you xo

I am trying to contain my sobs and giggles, making it a bit harder for me to kiss him but it still feels as exhilarating as every time, if not more. I know he's smiling and I grip his collar, pressing his lips even harder on mine. I hear him chuckle before he cups my cheeks and pulls away a little, a huge grin on his face.

"Why are you laughing?" He whispers and I bite my lip, trying to stop my giggles but failing miserably.

"Because, that was the cutest, most beautiful and cheesiest thing you've ever said. I'm trying hard not to cry right now." His smile grows wider, if it's even possible and he pecks my lips.

"I'm only cheesy when it comes to you, see what you've done?"

"I've created a monster." I tease and we both laugh again before kissing once more. I reluctantly have to pull away when I feel my stomach grumble in hunger and making Harry's eyes widen in surprise at how loud the sound was.

"Someone's starving." He chuckles and I take my tongue out at him before turning around to where our left over lunch is. I take a few fries, chewing them even if they're a bit cold now and continue to munch on my sandwich.

"What are we going to do when we get back?" I say after swallowing and he gives me a lopsided smile, the green in his eyes seeming brighter as he looks up from his food.

"What about going in the sea, uh?" I gasp, a huge smile taking place on my face as a sudden rush of excitement takes over me. I jump and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him while repeatedly thanking him. He laughs and pats my back, holding me tightly against his chest.

○ ○ ○

Grace

"Okay, under what circumstances did the Prime Minister Fierro won his election in year 2234?" Simone asks Kim. The three of us are sitting on a pile of pillows in the Blazy where also the rest of the girls came to study. They were either laying on the floor and reading the thick booklet of notes Lindsey gave us each yesterday or asking each other questions. It's only the beginning of the week, but I'm already finished with studying. I have a photographic memory and I can tell the answer to every questions, add to it the page and paragraph where it's situated. So, since I don't have much to do, I lean back on my pillow and watch the rest learn about the History of our kingdom. I bet May would have nailed that test, she did study it in college after all.

"Shit, I forgot! Cece, under what circumstances did he win the elections?" Kim asks with a worried look. Apart from a few blank moments, she's doing pretty well and I'm not worried for her. She still has another week to study anyway, but it doesn't stop everyone from being extremely nervous. The fact that ten girls are leaving this time is pretty scary.

"There was a Petrol Crisis during that year and he was the only one who thought about investing in air energy instead, which was new at that time, and made everyone believe in change for once. He later created the famous Airnergy Inc. after being elected." I answer her and she hits her forehead with her palm.

"Right! The answer was on the tip of my tongue, I knew it had to do with energy resources." She sighs. "This is stressing me out, it's worse than finals in high school." She whines, falling on her back exasperatedly. 

"I know, but if we want to stay in the competition we have to know everything by heart, don't give up yet, we still have one more week." Simone tries to cheer her up with a smile. Since Mady was gone and Alex left our small group, Kim and I were left alone until Simone decided to join us. She was really sweet and outspoken. She didn't care about what the other girls thought of her and preferred to compete in this competition by staying honest and authentic. She also disliked Ana as much as we did, which made Kim like her instantly.