32.

Please vote, it takes a second to do, but it means a lot to me! Thank you xx

"Stand in your new places in silence and wait for my signal! When Sir Amadeus says your name, You step forward and stand on the green X here. Understood?"

"Yes, Lindsey!" We reply in unison. Only a few minutes are left before the beginning of the second elimination. There is so much nervousness in the room that you can basically shovel it. The number of girls is decreasing and everyone knows they have to step up their game to stay in the competition. Harry didn't come to see me like last time, he told me he had to read the reviews coming from the places we did volunteer at and decide which one is leaving.

I'm not as nervous as many others though. Audrey and I loved to work at Vanhoose's Soup Kitchen and I know we both will receive good feedback, and have a great possibility of being safe. And I know that Lily will also be safe since her team won the last challenge. As for Grace, I'm not worried about her, she's a sweet girl. But I can't help but feel anxious about Alex, she might have 'betrayed' us, but I still don't wish her to feel pain. I'm not like that.

"Your accessories fit exactly with your personality, gold digging bitch." Anastasia whispers. Unfortunately, we had to stand next to each other and she hasn't stopped criticizing me. I'm sure she just wants me to react like Katherine and get disqualified, but that's not going to happen any time soon. 

"You know what Ana, I'd rather not argue back with you and lower myself at your stupidity level." I reply back, my voice calm and eyes looking in front of me. I hear her gasp sharply and muster another insult before she looks forward again. I can't help but smirk slightly, glad that I won.

We hear someone count to three behind a camera and the intro song for our show starts. Sir Amadeus appears from behind the white curtains and waves at the cameras before standing on his spot. "Good evening my darlings!" He greets and we reply the same all at once. "Tonight, the second elimination of the Selection will occur but, please, welcome our beloved and magnificent King, followed by the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the world; King Arthur and Queen Vivian Styles everyone!" We all clap as our rulers step inside the studio, greeting us before taking place on their seats.

"Not to forget the whole purpose of this competition and the thief who stole your heart, Prince Harry Styles!" Once again, we applaud Harry's appearance as he goes to sit next to his parents. I send him a subtle wink as our eyes meet and he smiles, nodding. "Shall we start? For these weeks' challenge, our selected had to spend a whole week doing volunteering and show how much they care about their Kingdom. My Prince?" Amadeus turns to look at Harry and he nods, raising from his seat and goes to stand next to the colorful host. I take time to observe him, finding Harry especially handsome in his black suit with his usual black jeans and. . .Wait, are those boots sparkling? 

"Thank you, Sir Amadeus," The host bows down in front of Harry before he steps aside. "Doing volunteer work was a way to show you girls a new reality. I know for a fact that it used to be real life for some of you and for others, a wake up call. Yes, being a princess gives you the chance to live in the castle and enjoy the goods of a royal life, but the soon to be Queen has to understand her people. She has to care deeply about each and every single one of them and take time to listen to their pleas and demands. It isn't all about power and money, it's also about being responsible for the people you'll be in charge of. " He looks at each of us as he speaks and I feel a sense of pride watching him talk. He looks at lot more sure of himself than last time and I hope for him it goes on like this during every elimination. Harry turns to look at Amadeus and this last one grins, facing us once again.

"Kimberly and Grace, step forward." He announces and I see my two friends walking down the small stage. They hold each others hand, both nervous.

"Kimberly, since your team won the last challenge, you are safe. I will also like to congratulate you for your great week of volunteering, earning yourself a 8.5 on ten. Good job." Harry smiles at her while she thanks him repeatedly. He then turns to Grace, his smile never fading. "Same goes for you Grace, you earned the remarkable grade of nine on ten, you deserve to stay." I let out a sigh of relief, glad that she made it. I didn't doubt her anyway.