F i f t y

Don't forget to vote please! Love you Xx

Anastasia

Calmly, I walk inside my room, smiling at the familiar place. I take a seat on my bed, my eyes fixated on my closed door. Only a few minutes of silence pass before I hear a knock and two girls enter in my room. I smirk as I watch their satisfied expression, watching them take a seat on either a chair or a sofa.

"Wonderful job Anastasia." Alexandra says and I shrug, picking at my nails.

"It wasn't really hard to fool her, I already disliked her anyway." I scoff, rolling my eyes at the thought of Madison. Poor soul. Alex smiles before turning to look at Jasmine.

"What about you Jas, have you done your part of the plan?" She smiles, nodding once.

"Yes, my maids printed about two hundred and hung them everywhere. They had to distract her maids though so they couldn't come in, they told me that was the hardest part." She explains and Alex nods before smiling proudly at us.

"Girls, I think our plan is going very well. Soon, Mady and Prince Harry won't be able to stand each other and she'll finally be out of the competition." She announces and I feel a bubble of excitement inside of me. Finally, I'll be able to have him back and continue where we left over four years ago.

"Uhm, Alex?" Jas speaks up, chewing her bottom lip nervously. "I'm not entirely sure that it all worked out." Alexandra frowns, watching her with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I-I. . ." Jas starts, looking extremely nervous under Alexandra's glare. I also watch her with confusion, wondering what she's talking about. "I was taking a walk in the front gardens last week and saw the Prince leave with a suitcase. I thought nothing of it at first, but then he was with Madison when she arrived so I. . .think he went to see her." She explains herself and my eyes widen at her revelation. He what?!

"What!" Alex snaps, turning red of anger. "Why haven't you told us before, you incompetent idiot! I can't believe I even let you copy on my test, even if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid! Do you realize that this piece of information could change everything?!" She yells at a frightened Jasmine, also shocking me with her outburst. Oh, hell no.

"Hey!" I interfere, glaring at Alex. "You don't have the rights to insult Jasmine, I'm the only one allowed to do that!" I snap and Alex watches me with cold eyes.

"Since when did you get so protective over the idiot? I thought you told me you hated her and only used her to your benefits?" She says, her voice full of venom yet smirking devilishly at me. I hear Jasmine gasp and look at me with eyes filled with hurt and betrayal. A heavy silence hovers over us, I feel something painful, deep inside of me at her sight but I find myself speechless. Jasmine bites her bottom lip, looking down at her hands on her lap. I sigh, pursing my lips before looking up at Alexandra with a hard glare.

"People change." I mutter and she scoffs, running a hand through her short ginger hair. 

"But you, not. You are a hypocrite, narcissistic and egoistical bitch who only cares about herself, and her only, and it'll always be like that for you. Everybody hates you here Ana, get down from your high horses." She spits and I gasp, her words only infuriating me even more. How dare she?!

"Excuse you?" She smirks, shrugging. "Who do you even think you are? If it weren't for me opening your eyes, you'd still be a pathetic looser hanging with Madison only because you thought you'll get a chance to get closer to the Prince. And you are calling me a hypocrite? None of this plan would have worked if it weren't for me Alex, so you get down from your bloody white horses!" I shout and unlike what I expected, she only laughs, shaking her head.