62.

don't forget to vote if you like! Thank you xxx

**mature chapter**

Harry's room is breathtakingly beautiful. Everything is luxurious, from the heavy carpet to the mahogany furniture. The walls were decorated with gold patterns, harmonizing gracefully with the massive bed. It was twice as big as my suite, with a set of doors leading to the balcony showing us a magnificent view of the gardens. There were many others closed doors and I was curious to know where they led, probably to more immense and sumptuous rooms.

"So, this is were you sleep." I speak, eyes still admiring the beautiful bedroom. He nods, rubbing the back of his neck with sudden shyness.

"Yeah, I guess." He chuckles and my eyes flick to his, lips curling upwards.

"I don't understand why you keep coming to my suite when you have a room like this one."

"Because you're not here." He replies with a grin and gleaming eyes. My heart swells in my chest as a beaming smile takes place on my face.

"Well now I am."

"Indeed." He chuckles, stepping closer to me. "And I'm still very confused about the reason why. Not that I'm not happy about it, but.." I laugh, wrapping my arms around his waist and looking up at him.

"It's really because Zoe was sick. I would have spent the night in the tearoom if it weren't for your mother basically dragging me here." I chuckle and a dimple appears on his cheek. He rubs my back, his face growing closer to mine.

"You guys became friends quickly." He states and I nod.

"She's an amazing woman."

"I know." We smile at each other, lost for a moment until I realize it's almost midnight and we're still not in bed.

"Were you really going to meet me in my suite." I ask and he nods, tugging a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I was going to take a shower first though."

"Oh alright," I start to pull away so he can go. "I'll keep myself occupied while you get cleaned up." I chuckle lightly, but he tightens his hold around me, keeping me in his arms. His eyes watch mine, making my insides melt delectably.

"I want to take one with you." He murmurs and I gasp quietly, heat burning my cheeks at his demand.

"M-Me?" I ask dumbly and he nods, hand reaching to cup my cheek soothingly. I feel like I could faint, the vision of Harry and I in the shower is so intimate, so erotic, it makes my mind go dizzy and my knees tremble. "Will we..."

"If you don't want to, then no." He answers my unspoken question and I gulp, body burning in his arms. At this point, I'm pretty certain of my answer.

"Okay."

"Okay?" He repeats, seeming slightly surprised that I agreed, but I reassure him with a nod. If I didn't love Harry like I do, I would have probably said no. But I want that, and only with him. "Alright." He takes my hand, leading us towards one of the closed doors, opening it to reveal a spacious, white marbled bathroom who looks as big as my suite.

"Wow." I gasp as I admire the sumptuous bathroom and he gives me a lopsided grin. My eyes fall on him the moment he unties his peignoir and lets it fall off his shoulders, revealing his perfectly structured body that I love, and crave, so much. I didn't know I could turn even more red than I already was, but the sight of Harry's almost bare body always gets me. He is just so so beautiful, smooth and basically glowing. He's a statue of gold.