F i f t e e n

Please vote, it takes a second to do but it means a lot to me! Thank you xo

I cringe at the thought of Anastasia and Harry. I just don't like it. Harry is such a sweet, caring person and then there's Ana who's the complete opposite. She clearly doesn't care about the whole "being a good queen for our kingdom" thing and just wants to marry Harry because he's the prince. I have this odd feeling inside of me that keeps tying my stomach in knots every time I see them together. It's not like Harry's mine or anything, not at all. I just...don't like the thought of them being together, it annoys me. 

I'm probably thinking like a jealous girlfriend, but I'm not. I just care a lot about him and I know Anastasia isn't the right match for him. He just has to find it out himself, I don't want to influence him in any way because that'll be selfish of me and he has already too much people around him telling him what to do. He deserves a break.

So with the annoying sound of Anastasia's laughs coming from that room, I follow the indications Lindsey tells me and head back to the Blazy to wait for the rest to finish their photo-shoot. I was feeling perfectly fine only a few minutes ago, Harry and I had a wonderful moment, but she had to come and ruin it by being the perfect hypocrite that she is. And why am I suddenly getting so worked up about it? It's not the first time they've talked to each other and she had her "date" like everyone else a few days ago. I'm probably growing too over-protective over him. Must be that.

I'm glad to see that Kimberly is already in the Blazy, waiting with three other girls. I sit next to her and we chat for a while, telling each other our thoughts about the photo-shoot. The conversation dies a little and I see the black piano from the corner of my eyes. Since I have quite a lot of time to kill before lunch, I decide to walk over to the piano, followed by Kim.

"I forgot you were a Four like me, I just can't picture you being one." She says and I give her a confused look while sitting on the small bench.

"What do you mean?" I graze my fingers over the white and black keys, feeling sparkles when my skin comes in contact with the piano. I haven't played in days, and I'm craving for the feeling of being absorbed by the music again. I've missed it so much.

"It's just..I don't know," She leans on the piano, reposing her chin on her palm as she observes me. "You're so gracious, like you were born for this," I chuckle at her words, thinking she's kidding but when I look up, she seems completely serious. "Like you're in your element." She finishes and I give her a slight smile, rubbing my hands on my jeans before cracking my knuckles.

"It's funny because..Well I don't exactly feel that way," I press my fingers on the keys, starting with a quick rhythm. I let my fingers fly from one to key to another, letting the notes out and I see Kim tap her fingers on the piano, following the tempo of the song I'm playing. She takes a xylophone placed next to some other instruments and starts playing, matching my rhythm. I look at her, smiling widely at the song we're playing and she giggles. The other girls approach the piano, moving their heads to the rhythm. Crystal starts to whistle, adding a new sound to the song already playing and the rest clap their hands.

We go on like this for a while, and I feel like a fresh breeze has entered my lungs, letting me breath properly for once. I guess I felt oppressed here, surrounded by those tall and thick walls, and playing again just invigorated me. It gave me energy and a bit more confidence and, unlike what Kim said just moments ago, I now feel like I'm in my element. This is where I belong, behind a large piano and playing in front of people. This is what I always wanted to do.

When the song is ended, my smile goes from ear to ear and a new energy runs in my veins. The other contestants applaud our little performance and we thank them. Crystal hugs us goodbye before going to sit next to Claire while Kim and I get to our earlier places on the red couch.