T e n

Please, vote! It takes a second to do but it means a lot to me, Thank you xx

"Please excuse his poor manners, I'll blame it on the fact that he's tired. You two came back really late last night." The King says and both Harry and I exchange looks. Did his dad see how dirty he was?

"We did, time flies by so fast when you're enjoying the other's company" Harry finally speaks, sending me a wink while I keep smiling at the King and eating my food without looking too weird.

"I'm glad both you spent a great evening" He smiles at me then turns to face the rest of the girls. "Ladies, you have some competition now. I can see that Miss Pearl and my son seem to get on really well already" 

Uneasy grins and fake smiles take place on their faces while I turn crimson, mentally pinching the bridge of my nose between two fingers at what the King just said. Perfect way to make myself enemies, thank you Your Majesty.

"It reminds me of when I met Vivian the first time, her beauty had captivated me on the first sight, and I knew from the beginning that she was going to be my wife. And I do not regret my decision at all" The royal couple look at each with such adoration, I feel my heart melt because of such beautiful demonstration of true love. "And I wish not less for my son. I'm sure he will make the right decision for himself, and for the kingdom. Am I right, son?" He then directs his attention on Harry, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You won't be disappointed, father, I'm sure. But it's still too early to make any decisions, I have to meet all of these lovely ladies personally first" Harry then flashes us his perfect, million dollar smile full of white, shinning teeth. 

"You are right. I shall leave you all now. Ladies, have a good day!" We all stand up, saying goodbye to the Royal Couple then sit back. Harry and I are finally able to talk without having his dad watching us and he takes no time to lean closer to me, approaching his lips to my ear.

"I forgot to say, but you look really beautiful this morning Miss Pearl" He whispers, and I look up at him, seeing a mischievous smile curl his lips and I roll my eyes playfully at how he called me.

"Well, thank you, My Prince, the compliment is really appreciated" We both stare at each other for few seconds before laughing. 

"These formalities really aren't for us" He says and I nod, still giggling.

"Totally agree"

"My Prince, Madison, can you give us the pleasure of sharing what seems to sound so funny?" We both look at the girl, Emily if I remember, as she grins too exaggeratedly. 

"Oh, hum, we were just.." I start but he cuts me off. 

"I told her a joke" I give him a weird look, surprised by his answer, so is Emily and the rest of the girls. A joke? Really Harry?

"Oh, and what was it? I'm really curious to know!" Amelia adds and the rest nod vigorously, leaning a little more on the table so they can hear what he's about to say. I raise my eyebrows and chew on my food innocently, finding this situation funny. I'm curious to see how he's going to get out of here.

"You...You want to know?" He asks, uncertain, and I glance at him, seeing a light shade of pink tinting his cheeks. 

"Yes, My Prince, why don't you tell them the hilarious joke you just told me?" I tease, smiling brightly while he glares at me, but keeps a practiced grin on his face.

"Well..." He clears his throat and runs a hand through his hair. "Why did the ants dance on the jam jar?"

"Why?" They all say in unison while I find it difficult to contain my laughs.