23.

"I guess we're ready to go now." Harry says as he watches himself one last time in the mirror. I swear it took him even more time than I to get ready and I just couldn't wait to leave and eat. It's almost two in the afternoon and the meeting is at three, which doesn't give us much time to eat lunch and get to the Cambridge domain.

"Harry, hurry up, I'm starving." I sigh and he turns to look at me, grinning like a fool. He steps closer to the edge of the bed where I'm sitting and leans down, pressing a lingering kiss on my lips. I can't help but smile at the tender motion and he slightly pulls away, light chuckles escaping his lips. I give him a funny look and in a swift  move, he removes the hat I was wearing, throwing it on the ground. "Harry!" I complain, having to bend down to take it from the ground while he hysterically laughs behind me.

"Hurry up, babe I'm starving." He mimics, playfully slapping my bum before exiting our room, his chuckles never fading. I shake my head with a smile at his sudden immaturity, he can be such a child sometimes.

I walk over to the lounge, seeing Judith standing near the door, her perfectly plucked eyebrows furrowed and her red lips pursed in a thin line. Harry leaves the couch and comes to sand by my side, wrapping an arm around my waist. "We are ready to go." The playful tone in his voice has left, now replaced by a stern and more formal one. I glance at Judith, seeing her staring at Harry's arm before looking up at us, an obvious forced smile on her face.

"Yes, Your Majesty." We follow her out of our suite then into the elevator, where a heavy and tensed silence hover over us the whole way down, making me feel extremely awkward and like I'm being suffocated. Whatever happened between them must've been really bad, I'm just wondering why did they chose her to be our 'chaperon'. Once again, we leave the luxurious hotel to be met by a large group of men with their cameras, quickly walking over to Harry's Rolls Royce. Just like he said, Chloe is waiting inside, her heavy bag of makeup open and ready to make me look presentable. 

"Your outfit is beautiful, Miss Pearl!" Chloe compliments, a wide and amazed grin plastered on her face as she admires the girls' wonderful work. Her brown eyes stay glued on the magenta hat as she shows her true adoration for the accessory.

"Just get her make up done and shut up, Chloe." Judith snaps rudely, shocking me and startling the poor woman. I look at Harry with furrowed eyebrows, seeing him glare at Judith while she just rolls her eyes. Disgusted by her attitude, I give her a hard stare before turning to face a now shy and quiet Chloe. 

"It's okay, you can talk to me while doing my make up." I try to comfort the brown haired girl with a smile and a small, thankful one curls her lips upwards. Even after my attempt at bringing a happier Chloe, she stays silent as she works, making me dislike Judith even more. She's probably worse than Anastasia, and that is saying a lot.

Talking about Anastasia. . .

"Harry?" I call for him and feel the contact of his fingers graze over my hand, showing I got his attention since my back is facing him. 

"Yes Mady?"

"Do you know what the other contestants are doing during our trip?" I ask, genuinely curious. A new challenge is supposed to be announced this week plus Kim's team has to start making their winning project real, I hope I'm not going to miss much.

"I have no idea." He lightly chuckles, intertwining his fingers with mine.

• • •

Grace

Mady needs to get back, and soon. Without her and Prince Harry, this place looks more like the Bitch Queen of the Year competition, and I'm not exaggerating.