34.

Please vote, it takes a s econd to do, but it means a lot to me! Thank you xx

"Don't forget the water bottles!" I hear him shout from the vestibule. I trot my way over to the kitchen, opening every cabinets to find two bottles and filling them. Walking back to the front door, I smirk when I see his tall figure bent down in front of our backpacks, giving me a beautiful view of his ass.

"I know the sight is mouthwatering, but we have to leave quick babe." I can hear the smirk in his voice and I roll my eyes, handing him the two bottles. He zips our bags, giving me mine with this adorable cheeky smile of his, making only one dimple cease his cheek and my heart literally melts.

"Thanks." I take the bag, glad that it's not as heavy as it looks before placing it over my shoulders. "Are we ready to go?"

"Yep!" He gives me a thumbs up while looking for the keys in his shorts' pockets. I frown as I notice his outfit. Black shorts are hanging low on his hips, letting me once again admire his long legs, but his top is covered by a tight, long sleeved white shirt. It does fit his torso perfectly and gives me an appealing view of his toned abs and biceps, but I'm still upset and confused that he didn't let me see his tattoos. But that won't last long, I have decided to ask him questions while hiking, like this he won't be able to escape in his room if he has anything to hide, which he obviously does.

"There's two bikes outside, we're going to ride for a little while so we can quickly get to the forest." He explains and I follow him outside of the villa.

"A forest? You're sure it's safe?" I ask, unsure. It's my first time hiking and I don't want to find myself in front of a wild animal or something. He turns around with a lopsided grin, looking at me.

"Don't worry, it's not some dark forest with bears and snakes. More like a clearing if you want. And anyway, if anything happens, I'll be there to protect you." He pecks my lips, making me blush and my uneasiness vanishes at his words. 

"You think you'd be able to win a fight against a bear?" I tease and he winks, flexing his muscles.

"Have you seen these babies? Any bear would pee his pants if he just saw me." He chuckles and I shake my head, grinning at him.

"Bears don't even wear pants, idiot." I nudge his shoulder. We approach the two bikes laying on the brick wall surrounding the property. He makes a grimace, showing he has nothing pertinent to reply. "Anyway, is it going to be a long ride?"

"No, like ten minutes if I remember." He sits on his bike, turning his head to look at me. "You're ready?" I nod with a smile. "Lets go!"

I slightly lose my balance for a brief second, this bike is way to high for me but I manage to steady myself without falling and ride along side with him. I take time to admire our surroundings. On one side, there's a row of high palm trees hiding the beach house but after we step out of the property's limits, the view clears and I can see a whole neighborhood sprawl in front of house. There's probably like five or six other villas, not as large as Harry's but still pretty big. Each his facing the beach, and from the distance, I can see the fence of palms hiding the beach house.

"Do you know the people who live here?" I shout at him, the wind muffling my voice. He glances at me, nodding.

"Only one. His name's Liam, he's a childhood friend." He replaces the bandanna around his hair, giving me the occasion to admire his back muscles and his strong legs work as he rides the bike. I'm literally drooling and I almost don't hear him when he shouts my name.

"Mady, watch out!" He screams and makes me jump. I realize my bike has been diverting towards him and I almost pounced on him. I manage to straighten my direction last second and furiously blush in embarrassment. I can hear him laugh loudly after what happened, only making me even more ashamed.