58.

Please vote if you like, thank you! Love you v v much Xx

I wake up with a smile, overly excited to finally start practicing for the talent show, but also to do it in Harry's company. I also can't wait to discover what his talent is and work it out with mine and hopefully, it'll fit perfectly and everything will go really well. I'm sure it will.

Walking towards my bathroom, my heart is light in my chest, butterflies fluttering in my stomach and making me realize how tensed I have been lately, before yesterday. Now that Anastasia is gone, I feel more confident suddenly, not afraid of being insulted or judged in whatever I do. I couldn't help but be affected by her words and her presence, especially since Harry told me about their "relation" years ago, she was a threat and a challenge, but now it's over.

When I walk back in my room, I'm met with the sight of Adeline, Laura and Zoe-whose bump was slowly growing- working on my outfit for the day. I smile, chatting with them as I get dressed up and being updated on their lives. I was glad to hear that the secret passage made everything a lot easier for Zoe and her husband to communicate or go to the hospital.

Done with dressing up, I thank the girls and make my way towards the dinning room for breakfast, happily taking a seat next to my friends as we eat and chat. This morning is going really well already and I have a feeling it'll be the same thing for the rest of the day, and further more. I look around me, seeing that we're only ten now and it really hits me. There's isn't much weeks left in the competition, I'm sure by the end of summer it'll already be the grand finally. I know Harry and I are so close now, but I can't help but wonder if he lived something with the other contestants. If he also has insides and such, if they made him laugh so hard or felt the comfort of his arms.

My heart tightens at those thoughts, knowing deep down why for, but too proud to admit it. Or more, scared. He doesn't belong to me, but sometimes I wish he did. It's so confusing how I feel about him, one time I want him all for myself, to be the one to make him happy and forget about The Selection. But then it reverts as I think of the other contestants and I start to feel bad, to feel selfish for having such thoughts. I don't get why I feel such guilt when I think of the other girls, it is a competition when the winner gets his heart after all. But sometimes, I feel like he'll end up finding a better girl, a girl who'll give him all her time and thoughts, because that's what he deserves and I don't want to ruin that chance for him to find her. A girl who'll only have eyes for him, and him only, not the throne or the fame.

A girl who'll wake up by his side every morning, with his long legs wrapped around hers and his head fitting perfectly in the crook of her neck. A girl who'll never be tired of hearing him talk about what he loves, because the way he speaks is so endearing and you can't help but be captivated by the story-or his beautiful, pink lips. Someone who'll always be there to support him no matter what, who'll be his rock through everything, his partner for life. Someone who won't be scared to be by his side, to be the center of his attention, but also making him hers. Someone who'll love him dearly, deeply and faithfully, to the point her heart aches when they're apart. When even the thought of hurting him makes her sick to the stomach, and she'd rather die than to break his heart. Someone who'll be able to just fit with him, to be the one and. . .Shit.

I want to be that someone.

My heart almost skips a beat, clenching tightly in my chest for a second before its erratic pace is back, warmth flooding through my veins and tingles making goosebumps appear on my skin and raise the hair in the back of my neck. The fire I used to feel in the pit of my stomach at his thought has suddenly taken control of my body, wild and stronger than it's ever been, consuming me entirely. And only one person is behind all of that, Harry, the fuel to flames, to my feelings and heart.