Did something happened with me before I shifted with Jungkook and Taehyung? What was the truth Taehyung was hiding?

All the questions coming in my head was overwhelming. I screamed, holding my head.

"You're so pretty...too bad you're too young."

"Don't...kill me...." That was last thing I whispered before everything blacked out.

~Yoongi's POV~

"Y/N?! Y/N!!" I kept calling her and shaking her but she was just groaning while holding her head.

She fell down on her knees and I grabbed her, holding her close to me. I kept shaking her shoulder trying to get her back to her senses.

Her scent became so bitter, she was definitely tensed. "Y/N..." I called her lightly as she screamed while holding her head.

"Don't...kill me...."

My eyes widened as she whispered that before passing out in my arms. Cold sweat ran down my forehead as a familiar car came down towards us.

"Shit...Y/N? Wake up..." I patted her cheek a bit but she wasn't waking up. Jungkook came out of the car and kneel down to us.

"What happened?" He growled, taking her into his arms. I frowned seeing her unconsciously cling to him.

"I don't know...she suddenly started screaming while holding her head. She said Don't kill me before passing out." I said and he glared at me sharply.

"You must have asked her something." He said and picked her up in bridal style. He put her into the car, buckling up the seatbelt.

He closed the door and turned to me. Suddenly a hard punch came right above my nose. I fell down on the road, holding my face in pain.

"I wanted to do this for so long...and the fuck did you asked her?" He look down at me, his eyes shining red.

I growled, ignoring the pain and blood coming from my nose. I stood up, feeling a bit dizzy because of his punch.

"I didn't ask her anything...she told me herself that she feels safer at school than at home." I didn't try to fight back or punch him because if I did then one of us would die right here.

Jungkook frowned, narrowing his eyes at me. "After what happened today?" He asked and I nodded.

"I see..." He looked away, his red eyes disappearing. "What did that person look like?" He asked making me look at him.

"Um...he didn't had any scent and was dressed in all black...he was a bit bigger than me but smaller than you." I said wiping the blood from my nose by a handkerchief.

"Tsk, was it a werewolf or a vampire?" He asked, brushing his hair back with both of his hands.

"Not sure. But probably a werewolf because he didn't take the aconite anklet from her." He cussed under his breath.

"I told her to always wear the anklet but she broke it. Great now I need to get another one." He learned against the car, smirking at me.

He damn well knows that if she wears the anklet then I won't be able to get too close to her.

"You know that bastard could have taken Y/N instead of her clothes if I wasn't with her." I smirked as I watched his smirk drop.

"And she woke up last night at 3am to tell us that someone was in her room. If you couldn't pick his scent even after staying in her room then you fail to be a vampire." I sat down on the road, not caring that my pants are getting dirty.

"Don't you know too much about us? Do you wanna break your jaw too?" He death glare at me but I just chuckled.

"Y/N won't be too happy if you do." He rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Forget that you'll see her anytime soon again." He said and started to walk to drivers side but I stopped him.

"W-Wait, what do you mean?!" I grabbed his shirt, his eyes turned red and he growled showing his fangs. He's very agressive...

"You fucking know mating season is around the corner...I can't let her be near you." He jerked his hand away, sitting inside the car and driving off in front of me.

I pressed my lips together, looking at the car disappear into a distance. I cussed under my breath as the blood from my nose kept falling.

"Why did he even punched me? I was just protecting her?!" Being annoyed, I went back into the school but not really in a mood to study.

~Jungkook's POV~

"Do you think she's remembering?"

"Nah I don't think so. But if she is then we have to give her more shots." I was talking to Hyung on call as I came back home.

"Okay...but what about the anklet? I don't really need that wolf boy near her." I sat on the bed next to Y/N, stroking her hair gently.

"Hmm...I'll try to visit Seokjin today."

"Alright...see you tonight then." I hung up and put my phone on the nightstand. I look at Y/N, her sleeping peacefully.

"Why do you make me stress so much...?" I sighed, grabbing her hand and intertwining fingers. Her warmth spread on my fingers making me smile.

I opened the top buttons of her shirt and pull it down a little to look at the mark I gave her. It still looked fresh.

"I'm stupid..." I whispered shoving my face into the covers with her. She'll die if I get hurt by her...

I don't want this to happen again...

•••

Ohh lol guess who's still alive-

Sorry for kinda giving up on this book but covid-19 had a big effect on my mental health so I was lacking energy to do anything. In india we're facing second wave of Covid so everything is in stress. My mom was also positive but we took precautions so she's fine now. I want y'all to take care too please.

Now that I kinda gained motivation back, I'll continue with this! I hope you guys didn't gave up on this (I know many did but nVrMiNd-) please vote, share and comment to show your support! I love you all~