Past

~??'s POV~

Few Months Ago

"All you do is fuck girls and don't even give respect to them!!! And she's not even legal age!!" Jimin yelled loudly.

I was casually sitting on the tree a bit far away as I look at their drama. Couple's shit...

"My Lord? Do you even know that they both even fucked last night." Vanessa suddenly spoke, fueling the fire even more.

"Can't you shut up Bitch? You slept with almost every dude in the kingdom!" Jimin yelled at her and she hid behind the king. Jimin isn't wrong though.

Poor Y/n just helplessly hid behind Jimin. If I had her I would have taken her far away already.

"Jimin stop yelling at her!! She's telling the truth!!" Jimin rubbed his temples before speaking.

"....yes I did, so what?? I love her more than anything!!" Jimin grabbed Y/n's wrist and kissed her infront of everyone.

"This guy really has a death wish." I whispered to myself as I look at the two kissing. What is this I'm feeling...

"You fucking bast-" The King's voice was suddenly cut off by another loud voice.

"Stop it!!!" The two old guardian of Y/n came in between to solve everything.

"Tch! We won't see Y/n anymore that means." I said to myself and got off the tree to go inside the castle.

The whole place was empty because everyone rushed to the rooftop to see the drama.

Y/n is lucky that she doesn't get treated like shit even after being a human. I know they're lying about Y/n turning to 17 because they removed her memory when she just got here.

No one knows what Taehyung and Jungkook did to Y/n before she came here. Maybe she'll never remember.

I was going to my room which is near the rooftop. Then I saw Vanessa coming downstairs.

"Yo...where are you going?" She asked me but I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna leave the kingdom actually. I'll live with a friend from now." I said and was about to walk past her but she stopped me.

"Is it because they kicked Y/n out of the kingdom? You like her don't you?" She said. This bitch knows about almost everything.

"Yeah...so what?" I asked her and folded my arms infront of her.

"Then why the fuck didn't you help me to get Jimin?! You could have gotten Y/n too...now they're both out of the kingdom." She ranted and groaned loudly.

I just stared at her, not coming up with words to say to her. Can I just swear?

"Ok...you would get Jimin but on what cost? Your own death? You know how Jimin pushes you off everytime you try to get near him." I said and finally walked past her.

"I will get him in the future!! Just wait and watch!!" She yelled as I went away.

"Sure..."

Present

Y/n never really cared about anyone in the kingdom except Jimin. What is so special about him that isn't in me or any other vampire?

But now that they both are apart already, she's finding a new pet eh? First Jungkook, then Taehyung and now being a slut in the school.