Be Nice

~??'s POV~

"Any news about her?" I asked Jinyoung, the man I set as a stalker to look an eye over Y/N.

"Yeah. Taehyung and Jungkook got her into The horizon institute since no one will be there to take care of her when they'll start work again." He said and I frowned.

"Isn't that school like full of Vampires and Werewolves? Why did they choose that school?" I asked again and he shrugged his shoulders.

"No idea about that but she's close to a kid named Min Yoongi and looks like he's protecting her." He said and I smirked. I see.

"Is he a human too?"

"No. He's a werewolf...An alpha I believe." He said, playing with his fingers now.

"Oh...the girl who has been living with vampires for years is now getting along with werewolves, huh? Did not expect that for you, Y/N." I tilted my head to the side, looking out of the window.

"Do me a favour. Bring more information about this kid. I wanna know about him." I said and Jinyoung agreed, getting out of the room.

You thought I'll let you go so easily?

~Taehyung's POV~

"Thank you everyone for your time." I bowed to the people present there and left the meeting room. This is annoying.

As I walked out, Jungwon followed me. "Why didn't you leave the company if you wanted to?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I had no choice. I want to give Y/N as much as I can. I want her to be happy." I said, going to my office.

"Oh...you said you want her to be safe but you still sent her to the school. Are you sure it's safe?" I ran my fingers through my hair and stared at him.

"It's not really....but she's happy in school and that's all what matters. In these few days she has become a bit more cheerful, before she used to be really depressed and broken." I said and grabbed my phone as I sat on my table.

"I guess that's good then? And what about Jungkook?" I looked up from my phone and frowned at him.

"Aren't you a bit too interested in what my family is up to?" I growled at him and he nervously laughed.

"Ahh it's not like that! You know I'm a curious man!" He put his hand in front like protecting himself.

He knows I'm a vampire and he's just a normal human being. He is aware of the fact that I can rip him apart into pieces just in few seconds.

"Yeah a bit too curious to be called weird." I said. Suddenly Y/N's message popped up my lockscreen. Huh?

I sighed after reading her message

I sighed after reading her message. I mean she would be safe, right? I sat back on my seat and replied her.

~Y/N's POV~