Jungkook's Attraction

I felt warn sun rays falling on my face from the small gaps of the curtains, making me see a new morning.

I sat up stroking my bed hairs and thinking about how I'll spend today. Thinking about spending?

Yesterday's incident rush through my dull mind. I blushed a little and my heart started beating fast.

"How am I going to face Taehyung oppa- no... Taehyung..?" I whispered to myself and brought my feet to the ground.

I did my morning routine and wore a cute outfit that will work for the rest of the day.

I slowly opened the door and peek out to see if anyone is there. Hopefully....no one was there.

I quietly walked downstairs to the kitchen and there he was, standing the death of mine. I smile and tried to act normal.

"Good morning, Taehyung" I said trying not to sound weird. He finished his last sip of drink. Which was.... of course blood?

"Oh.. good morning Y/N...why are you so strange today?" He said putting the glass in the sink. Dang it!

"What? Strange? From where??" I said and sat on the counter swinging my legs like a little kid. He turned to me and smiled.

"Yes you are... everyday you would be walking up ignoring everyone over here and grab your breakfast." He said sliding my breakfast to me and filled some juice in a glass.

I nervously laughed and take a sip of my juice. Taehyung came and stand in front of me... between my legs. Wait, don't!! I'll be dead!!

"Tell me what's the matter?" He said in his deep ass voice. I remained silent. This is killing me!!

"I'm not hurting you... You know I can read your mind, so just spit out everything." He said pulling his face closer to mine and smirked. Oh forgot about that.

"Yeah...now if you don't mind telling about that.." He took a step forward until there was no distance between us two. Wtf! I'm still shy about last night...ugh!!

"That's it??" He started laughing and I felt like my cheeks are bleeding... I wish that I could kill you...

Not too soon Jungkook came down too and....fuck.....he looks so attractive with those messy hairs and half buttoned shirt.

He glared at me and smiled. "Morning....Am I late or you are just early..." He walked to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"Good morning, yeah I'm early today." I smiled back at him. Suddenly Taehyung started to speak.

"Ok so listen you both...I have some work today and I don't think I'll be able to return till late night. So take care of her Jungkookie.." he said to us and gave me a high-five.

"Why are you being our mom, hyung?" Jungkook said and we both burst out laughing. Taehyung gave us I'm serious look and we both went quit.

"Ok, I get it.." I said and started eating the rest of my food. He went out leaving me and Jungkook alone.

I was about to take another bite if my sandwich, but just then Jungkook snatched it from me.

"Hey!! That's mine!! Make yourself another!!" I ran behind him but he's too fast for me..Fuck you Jeon Jungcock!!

Suddenly he stopped and put the food back in the plate...what?? It was too late for me to understand what's he's doing.

He pinned me against the wall and bite his lips. I gulped on how his eyes turned red in a second.

"What did you just said? You want to fuck me? And that nickname?" He coldly said. He pinned my hand above my head and pulled his face closer to mine. Save me from this awkward situation before I-

"Jungkook, what are you doing?!" The sudden sound made the both of us flinch. I turned my head, only to see Taehyung standing there.

"Hyung....I was just talking to her." Jungkook said while covered in a whole embarrassment.

"I am just here to take something... Don't trouble each other.." He just took some paperwork that was lying on the table and went out just like that. He's weird...

"I know, right?" Jungkook said and went up to his room. I signed and went up to my room.

~Time Skip~

It's like lunch time now and I'm still in my room, all confused about what to do.

I drag myself out of my room and knock on Jungkook's door. He took a few seconds to open the door. As he opened the door....I was greeted by a smirk.

"Oh..what are you doing here, kitten?" He said and ruffed my hair. He was half naked and his hair was messy.

"Yah! I'm bored!.." I yelled and entered his room. I...kinda actually like his room. It was dark and looked so comfortable.

It's not too big like mine but not too small

It's not too big like mine but not too small. I lay down on his bed and started at the lighted ceiling.

"I can't help...sorry." he said and lie beside me. I turned my head to look at him and he did the same.

We both made eye contact for few solid minutes. But then he burst out laughing. I frown my brows and sat up.

"W-What?? Why did you started laughing?" He sat up too and glare at the curtains which were dancing along with the wind.

"What do you mean by what? Do you want to play a staring competition?" He bent a little down to observe my face.

I shook my head and just smiled. A confuse look creep on his face. How can a blood sucker be this cute? God!!

"You think so?" He shyly smiled, gaining a light hit in the arm. How did I forget he can read mind?

"Come on, Jungkook I'm really bored....take me outside." I said and fall on the bed again.

"Let me think...." He rub his chin thinking about that "um...ok?..let's go to the club tonight then!" He said in excited voice.

"Yes!!...but it's still afternoon..." I said and sat up on the bed. He was lying on the bed with his hand supporting his head.

I never noticed his body but, the fuck...he got some nice body.

"Just sleep then..." He said and pulled me in a hug, cuddling up with me. His scent is nice..

"Of course, it is.." he said and chuckled. I just put my face on the crook of his neck and fall asleep inhaling his scent.

~Jungkook's POV~

"The whole day I felt weird....was that because of this?" I just glared at Y/N who was sleeping peacefully

I signed and my thoughts started to rose.

Did I had this feeling since the starting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read my other book CRIMINAL!

~LOVE YA~
❤💕