Morning after

~Y/N's POV~

Hurts...My neck hurts. My thighs hurts. Even my head hurts. My whole body hurts. The fuck...

My eyes opened, only to met with Jungkook's bare chest. His hands were wrapped around me tightly. I can't sleep.

I wandered my eyes around in his room, looking for the clock. 6:42 A.M. I sighed and cuddled back with Jungkook. It's still early.

Jungkook pulled me closer and caressed my bare waist with his thumb. I smiled remembering last night.

Even though it hurts a bit, I really enjoyed last night. I moved my hand up to my neck, feeling the sting pain as I caressed the bite mark.

"Why are you awake so early?" Jungkook yawned, shoving his face into the crook of my neck.

"Can't fall asleep again." I pouted, tangling my fingers in his soft, fluffy messy bed hair. He hmed and pecked my neck, making me chuckle.

"Taehyung didn't came home last night?" I asked while playing with his hair.

"He did but late." He spoke in his raspy and deep voice. If he returned while we were doing that then it would be embarrassing.

||

"Gosh this hurts." I whispered to myself as I got out of the shower. My neck doesn't hurt that much but my thighs are killing me.

I turned on the blow dryer and started to dry my hair. Jungkook even told me to take a day off but I refused since I feel more safe in school than in home. ...w-what? It's true ok?!

I just looked myself in the mirror as I blow dry my hair. The hickey marks looks so fresh and the bite mark was clearly visible on my neck.

"How do I cover this now...?" I asked myself as I leaned into the mirror, looking at my neck carefully.

I wore my uniform after combing through my hair, letting it open since it can help a bit.

But after I wore my tie I notice that the collar actually hid the bite mark pretty well. Oh...this was easy.

I put on my regular makeup and also some perfume since last time Taehyung bite me, Yoongi assumed I have a mate because I shared scent with him. He won't know this time, right?

I looked for my bag but then I realized that I left my assignment all over on the living room. "Oh fuck..."

I ran downstairs to the living room only to see Jungkook packing my bag neatly. I sighed in relief.

"Oh my God...Thank you so much, Jungkook." I walked to him and quickly hugged him.

"Your welcome, baby. And you should have set your assignment neatly yesterday." He chuckled and broke the hug.

"I would but you know why I didn't." I smirked at him and he bit his lip smiling back. I grabbed my phone and walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Tae." I went to him and back hugged him. He was making breakfast for me like always.

"Morning, Y/N-ah. You look a bit too cheerful hmm?" He turned to me and put my breakfast on the table.

"I'm not sure if you meant that sarcastically or..." I asked him and he burst out laughing.

"Sarcastically." He said looking at Jungkook who was leaning against the fridge with his arms folded.

Jungkook just chuckled and smirked after, looking down at his feet. I gulped and quietly ate my breakfast.