Growing cravings

~Jungkook's POV~

The moment she stepped closer to me I felt really weird.

It was not because of my carving for blood. It was rather because of the scent she had on her clothes.

Whosoever's scent it is, it's really strong. Without sniffing much I can tell it was of a werewolf's. An alpha infact?

I know, me and Taehyung planned to sent her to school but now I feel it was not a wise choice at all.

What if she gets hurt? We were suppose to keep Y/n safe, but it looks like we're getting her in more trouble.

"Are you even listening?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Y/n's voice.

I look at her and she tilted her head. She looks worried and confused but mad at the same time.

"Yeah...what was it again?" I said rubbing the back of my neck. She pouted and shook her head.

"I said, why didn't Taehyung came to take me? He told me he will." She said while looking out of the car's window.

*I'm going to get Y/n a phone, so please pick her up from school and don't tell her why I didn't came.*

I remember hyung's message he sent me just 10 minutes before Y/n's school was suppose to get over. You don't have any idea how I fell from my bed.

"Oh well....he had a meeting today, he actually forgot about it." I said chuckling a little so it sounds like I'm not really lying.

"He's not a type of person to forget something so important but...ok." She said and I just nervously laughed it off.

||

"This sucks..." I murmured under my breathe as I died again in the game. Y/n went to her room to get a shower.

She told me how her day went today and she made new friends. I'm happy that she doesn't have to stay inside this house and get depressed anymore.

But I'm still worried about her because her friends are all werewolves. I just hope no one touches her or I'll broke in that damn school.

I groaned and knocked off my controller. I lied back on my bed, closing my eyes. I can't focus on the game.

"The fuck?! You're playing without me?" Suddenly Y/n bursted inside my room and lied on the bed next me with her leg just in front of my face.

"I keep losing..." I said quietly. Then suddenly I realized something. Where is the anklet we gave her?

I grabbed her ankle and she flinched at that immediate touch.

"What the? Your hands are cold, Jungkook." She said trying to pull off her foot off my grip.

"...where's that?" My voice came out low and scary that made her shiver. I can feel her getting afraid.

"I-I..." She shuttered and let go of the controller. She shoved her face inside the sheets and didn't said anything.

No wonder why werewolves came closer to her.

She removed the anklet even though she promised that she won't. It only made me angry and frustrated.

I haven't had blood since long time and it's killing me. I might end up killing her- No! Control Jungkook!

I let her go and covered my face with both of my hands. Her blood lingering around here is making me hungry.

What should I do? I can't leave her all alone in the house and besides Taehyung isn't here too.