Spring

~Y/N's POV~

Me and Jungkook were in the kitchen cooking breakfast for ourselves since Taehyung doesn't really eat but he cooks for us all the time.

Yeah, we decided to be nice kids for once.

Me and Jungkook both woke up at 7 o'clock, unable to sleep anymore. Since we made a deal that he won't make me skip school, so we showered and I got ready.

"It's good!" Jungkook smiled as he took a bite from the pancakes. I never really seriously cooked before so I didn't knew how to do it but I tried today.

"Lemme try!" I excitedly said, making grabby hands for the fork. Jungkook handed me the fork and I took a bite of the pancake.

"It's tasty! I'm so proud.." I said wiping my invisible tears as Jungkook watched me while smiling ear to ear.

"It's easy to make though." Jungkook said, leaning against the counter.

"You can't say that to someone who have never cooked." I said taking another bite of the pancake.

Suddenly we both turned our heads as we heard the footsteps coming downstairs. Taehyung was coming down while rubbing his eyes.

"What are you two doing so early?" He yawned while me and Jungkook shared a glance at each other.

"Just...got hungry." I said turning around to flip rest of the pancakes.

"Yeah...Jungkook definitely didn't woke you up." Of course he knows.

He went to the fridge and took out a water bottle. Before he could drink he stopped and look at me.

"Are you going school today?" He asked and I simply nodded. "But Jungkook said-" his words were cut off by Jungkook.

"Ah actually...I couldn't argue with her so we're letting her go today." He said, proceeding to shove pancake in his mouth.

"Okay...and you know I can read your thoughts, right?" He said and we both started to awkwardly laugh. Jungkook choked a bit but quickly grabbed some milk.

Em-bara-ssing.

"By the way, I cooked for the first time...but you can't eat." I pouted but Taehyung patted my head and smiled.

"I can tell it's good by the smell of it...that's why I woke up actually." A smile spread on my face as I heard that.

"She did pretty nice for her first time." Jungkook said busy eating.

"I'm glad, Y/N...You guys eat, I'll go get ready." He said and we both nodded. The vibe is so good today.

||

"If...anything...happens...call...us..okay?" Jungkook said, pecking my lips after every word. I can't help but giggle and feel shy.

"Okay, I will." I tilted my head to the side, leaning into his big hand more. I could feel another glaze on the back of my head, but we both were just in our own world.

"That's my good girl." He pulled my face closer to kiss me but before that could happen Taehyung fake coughed loudly.

"We have...places to go..." He said looking into a distance, his arms folded and keys in his hand.

"Uh...we'll go then!" I said and quickly peck Jungkook's cheek before running out of the door.

"I feel like third wheeling..." I heard Taehyung said before he too came out of the house and sitting inside the car. I entered after him.