One punch

~Y/N's POV~

"Mhm...I'm sorry..."

"It's alright, Y/N. We have to take care of you afterall." Jungkook said from the other side of the call.

I told him what happened in the school just now because Yoongi forced me to saying that I'll be safer with them.

"I'm already outside..." I told him before he hung up. I sighed and turned to Yoongi who was watching me speak on the call.

"Is he coming?" He asked and I simply nodded. I leaned against the wall, flipping the phone in my hands nervously.

"Yoongi...why do I need to go...when you're there?" I asked while staring into blank space. Yoongi frowned as he turned to look at me.

"Obviously because you're safe with them." He said, titling his head. I look into his eyes before speaking.

"But you said you'll protect me..." He walked closer to me and held my hands gently.

"I know I said I will but I'm afraid because I don't know who that person was or what powers he have so... I better send you to a safe place before he tries something else or hurts you."

"I...I guess you're right..." I said, pulling my hand away from his grip. He sighed and suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry...I do wanna protect you from everything but you have enough thread in this school alone..." He said softly. His voice is literally so calming and relaxing that I can listen to him all day.

"Yoongi...you know...I feel safer with you compare to home..." I confessed, slowly letting my arms wrap around his neck.

"I'm glad..." He chuckled, making me feel calmer than before because of his scent. What am I doing...

"Are you scared of Jungkook, Y/N? Or Taehyung?" He asked, still keeping me in his embrace.

"Uh...well..." I pushed him slightly, breaking the hug. "I don't know why but being with Jungkook brings me a kind of fear...like an instinct."

"Because he's a vampire?" He asked and I shook my head as a no.

"I'm not afraid of Taehyung though...nor I was afraid of Jimin...but you see.." I rocked on my toes and back to my heel as I talk to him.

"Oh...Taehyung must be home?" He turned to me, shoving his hands into his pocket.

"No, he went to work..." I said and he hmmed. After that we fell into an awkward silence.

"Did...Jungkook do something to you before? There must be a reason..." He asked, breaking the silence and rubbing the back of his neck.

Suddenly a vision of Jungkook's red eyes and sharp fans came into my mind. I closed my eyes feeling my head pounding for an instant.

"Ugh...I don't know...it's like...like something happened but I don't remember anything." I held my head in my hands, groaning lightly.

"Hey, you okay?!" Yoongi held me in his arms as the pain in my head started growing intensely.

"My head is hurting so bad suddenly..." I fell on my knees, shivering badly. Everything around me became blurry and distant.

"Your blood is addicting."

"Stop you're killing her!!"

I could hear Yoongi screaming my name but my ears were ringing too loudly to focus on him. I groaned as my head was literally bursting.

"I want her!! She's mine!!"

"She's too young, you'll kill her!!"

The voices in my head were clear but I couldn't understand what was happening.