Club night (18+)

[A cringe smut- warning!]

After Jungkook woke me up. I took a quick shower and did my make up before choosing a outfit. I began to search in my wardrobe set to find a perfect dress for tonight.

It's quite cold so i decided to wear something that doesn't revel much but still looks sexy.

I was ready with everything and just then I remember about my necklace and ankle bracelet.

"I can't go anywhere without this..." I murmured to myself. I grabbed both of them and wore it. I heard a knock on the door and Jungkook's voice "Are you ready yet??"

"Yeah I'm ready, wait." I quickly put my necklace and went outside. I saw him dressed all handsomely.

"You look.....amazing!" His first glaze was at the necklace and second at the anklet. Guess...he's protective.

"You look handsome too..." I said and my heart beat increased. I never felt like that- wait...it's my first time getting out of my room.

"So shall we go now?" He asked and I nodded following him in the car. It's time to get drunk!!... For the first time..?

"Don't get too drunk since it's your first time." He said making me froze completely. Forgot he can read mind.

"Yeah I can...be careful.." He said and winked at me. Well I'll try not to think that much then..

~Time Skip~

He stopped the car at the dance bar. The music was so loud that it was heard outside on the road. I gulped, I was afraid to go because I've never been to places like this before.

"Y/N? Come, let's go inside." Jungkook opened the door for me. I hide my necklace inside my dress and got out of the car.

"Jungkook?" I grabbed his wrist, stopping him from going further. "I'm scared.... I've never been to places like this." He intertwine his fingers with mine.

"Just stay with me. Nothing will happen." He pulled me inside the club. I was already hearing people shouting with the flow of the music. "If you came here more than 3 times you will be addicted!"

"Yeah sure.. " I murmured under my breath and continued to follow him.

I followed him inside while holding his hand like I'm a 5 years or something. As we entered the club the smell of alcohol filled my nose.

People dancing, drinking some are kissing or just cuddling. I held Jungkook's hands tightly making him look at me.

I looked back at him, he gave me a warm smile and I smiled back. He pulled to the drink area.

The waiter brought the drinks. "You try first." Jungkook said holding my hand comforting me.

"But I never tried. What will happen? I'll get drunk and will not able to remember anything right?" I pulled a worried face.

Jungkook chuckled. "I'm here to take care of you, don't worry." That's what I'm worried about.

"Really?" He rised his eyebrow giving a serious look. I shook my head and took the glass.

I sip it and....it doesn't taste good.

"Drink it quickly it doesn't taste good if you keep sipping it." I bit lips before drinking it all.

"Woah..." He said and drank too. He put the glass down and took my hand. For now it feels nothing.

"One more.." he said to the bartender and he bought one right away.