Attacked

~Y/N's POV~

This place was somehow familiar to me. It felt like déjà vu..

Everytime I take a glare at the little stream that's flowing, I always get a white faint image of...something happening that I can't really explain.

I try hard to remember something but I can't. And everytime I glare at Jungkook, he would look lost and focused.

"Something bothering you?" I asked looking at him but he was just looking at the sky. Weird of him.

"Jungkook?" Again he didn't reply to me. I waved my hand in front of him and he snapped back to senses.

"Huh? You said something?" He looked at me. I look down for a second and then looked back at him.

"Why are you spacing out?" I said. He sat on the grass next to the small stream. I sat next to him.

"I'm-I'm not spacing out..."

"You stuttered.." He look down and sighed. He was never like this, all lost in his thoughts.

"It's nothing.." He said and looked at me. He flashed a smile but I was still worried about him.

"Is something bothering you?" I asked shifting a little closer to him. He put his arms around me.

"No...I was just thinking." He said. I put my head on his shoulder. Suddenly I felt like all this happened before. Déjà vu again..

"Thinking what?" I said. He chuckled.

"What if I don't tell you?" He said. I frowned and hit his thighs lightly.

"I want to know."

"I swear you don't want to." He turned his head to look at me. He smirked.

"Suddenly...I don't want to know." I rubbed the back of my neck. His smirk literally says something dirty.

"Umm? You said you want to know. Now what?" He said and snaked his arm around my waist.

"I-Its ok..." Why the hell did I stuttered? He just started laughing.

"You're so cute." He said and brought his face closer to mine. I felt my cheek burning.

"Look...you're blushing." He laughed and caressed my cheek with his thumb. Everytime he touches me, I feel chills through my whole body.

His thumb eventually shifted to my lips. We stared into each other's eyes and in no time his eyes turn to bright red.

He stared at my lips while he bit his own. At this point I want to kiss him badly. Jungkookie...

"You drive me crazy, princess.." He said and connected his lips to mine. I kissed him back, bitting his bottom lip.

He entered his tongue in my mouth, kissing roughly. I threw my hands around his neck pulling him closer.

As we continue, I felt uneasy and my kiss started to become slow. Jungkook noticed it, but didn't stop.

He kissed my jaw and started kissing and sucking my neck roughly. The sensation filled in me and I ignored everything around me.

"Ah~ Jungkook." I moaned when he found my sweet spot and sucked on it harder, creating a hickey.

Suddenly something ran out in front of my half-closed eyes and it was too fast. I quickly grabbed jungkook's shoulder and pushed him.

"J-Jungkook...there was something!" I panicked. He quickly let go and looked behind him.

He seems to figure out something because he frowned.