Five o'clock (18+)

~Jaewon's POV~

"Okay now be quick." I said sitting on the couch in front of him. I don't understand why he called me all of a sudden when his whole life he ignored me.

"Aww now don't be so rude. Would you like some tea, coffee...perhaps some blood?" He turned around to face me, giving me a slight smirk.

I frowned looking at him. Something is off about him. He's being kinda cocky. Even though he hated me, he was never this cocky to me.

"I'm just here to listen what offer you have for me. If it's trash then I'm leaving so make it quick." I said looking at him and tilting my head to the side.

"Hmm...Fine, let's get to the business." He said and finally sat on the couch across me with his elbows on his knees.

"When was the last time you visited the castle?" His tone of voice sounded so serious suddenly.

"About 3 months ago...but why?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows at him. I don't know what he's planning.

"Hmm...Are you close to Y/N?" That question caught me off guard. I started laughing and covered my face with my hands.

"Oh my fuck! I see what you're doing! You want her back, don't you?" I smirked while still laughing. I can see what he wants now.

"Yeah you're right. I want her back. You must be wondering why I'm living peacefully even after getting kicked out, yeah? Well you haven't visited the castle in a while...so you don't know."

"Jimin hyung...I can't help you with anything here." I said to him with a straight face. "Do you really think you can buy me?"

He stayed silent for a while before taking a deep breath and rubbing his face a bit. "Answer the damn question...are you close with her?"

"...no..." I frowned at him and he rolled his eyes. "You might want to ask Yoongi though...he has been taking care of her."

"Ah...the wolf boy." He brushed his hair back and layed back on the couch. "Out of all the people she could be with she choose to be friends with a werewolf, huh?"

"At least he's taking better care of her than you." As I said that, I knew I pressed his buttons. In a matter of seconds, he pulled my collar bearing his fangs at me.

Well I didn't hesitate to growl back at him either. Whatever I said is true. If he was careful maybe these two would have been together.

"Jaewon, do you love your career at all?" He threatened while still grabing my collar.

"Oh now you're gonna scare me with that, huh? I see how you work, Park Jimin. You're such a two sided bitch." I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"Two sided? I'm just trying to get her back...my love back." He said, his tone of voice slightly changing.

"Then why did you call me here to ask a question like you're gonna stalk her or something. You know what? I think she might have feelings for Jungkook or Taehyung or Yoongi. She must have lost her feelings for yo-"

~Y/N's POV~

🛑Smut🛑

I whimpered as I felt someone softly caressing my hair. I tried to removed the hand but he grabbed my wrist and brought it down.

I whispered again as I felt a gentle kiss on my jaw. His hand went inside my shirt, slowly caressing my waist.

His hand moved upwards towards my chest, finally making me aware of what's happening. I didn't freak out because I recognised his gentle touch and soft hands.