Stay

~Junkook's POV~

I finally reached home. I hope no one is awake. As I was about to enter, I heard the main door being closed. Where is he going now?

I did not care much and went inside the house. I want to see Y/n. I opened the door of Taehyung's room.

I saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed with a fluffy blanket covering her tiny body. I got closer to her.

Still naked.. I sat on the floor while my hand rest on her cheek. My eyes diverted to her neck. I felt my blood boiling due to anger.

The fangs mark on her neck were fresh. Taehyung just did it. My finger caressed her neck where more hickeys were too.

I took a deep breath before whispering. "If you would be with Jimin hyung, he would have kept you safe. You aren't safe with us."

"All I know is that, Taehyung dosen't love you..." I peck her lips and stood up. When I was about to go, I felt her hand grabbing my wrist.

"Stay..." She whispered. I look back at her. Her tired eyes were pleasing me. But I don't want to sleep in this room.

"Jung..kook....please" she lightly pulled my wrist. I shook my head and picked her up in bridal style.

She put her arms around my neck, hugging me. I walked into my room and gently placed her on my bed. Can I have her on my bed forever?

I don't want to cuddle with her right now, because she is fully naked and I don't want to make it uncomfortable. She was looking at me while lying on the bed.

She patted the space beside her for me to lay next to her. Ugh..I can't help, she's a cutie. I went to bed and hugged her.

"Jungkook....I don't feel this way with Taehyung....so why you?" She asked while shoving her face onto the crook of my neck.

I know exactly why but it's not right to tell her right now. Hyung must have gone to his girlfriend's house. Not actually girlfriend, just for blood and sex.

My thoughts were disturbed when I felt a soft pressure on my neck. This girl.. I smiled and put my hand on her waist, pulling her closer.

"I don't know...maybe because you love me, not him." I said playing with her hair. She groaned a little.

"Maybe...maybe not....who knows." She wrapped her little arms around my neck and kissed me. I'm not gonna hypnotize her, she must be tired.

After a few minutes she broke the kiss and yawned. I chuckled lightly. "You should sleep, princess." She nodded and cuddled up with me.

||

~Y/N's POV~

I felt like I'm sleeping on a cloud. The soft fabric wrapped around me with someone's warmth against my whole body.

I want to stay like this forever. I opened my eyes slowly. A beautiful Jungkook sleeping beside me, holding me like I'm gonna disappear.

I pulled out my arm from under the blanket and tangled my fingers in his hair. His hair felt to soft against my palm.

He pulled me closer with a smile on his face. He opened his eyes and meet with mine. His dark pupils were so addicting. Can I stare at you forever?

"You can..." He said in raspy voice. I almost melted in his arms. I smiled and hid my red face into his neck.

"Ahh so Cute." he laughed and kissed my forehead. This is the feeling I got when Jimin first confessed to me.