Ghosts

~Y/N's POV~

I groaned as someone shook my shoulder lightly. I pulled the blanket on top of my head, cuddling with my plushie tightly.

I didn't got enough sleep last night because I was very scared so I couldn't fall asleep until it was already 5 o'clock.

"Really?" I heard Jungkook's deep sigh before he slipped into the blanket with me. I whined when he hugged me from back.

"Jungkookie..." I whined again, pushing him lightly but he won't budge. He entered his cold hands inside my shirt making me hiss.

"My gosh, do you sleep on the floor?" I said in raspy voice before turning around to him and removing his hand from inside my shirt.

"I'm a vampire, I'm suppose to be like this." He said and caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes and leaned onto his touch.

"...but only when you're not with me." I whispered and he moved his thumb to my bottom lip, staring at it.

I smiled before quickly sliding out of the blanket. Jungkook sighed and put his palm under his head while looking at me.

"I thought you were mad at me." I said, taking my clothes to go to shower. Yesterday he warned me that if anyone will try to touch the bite mark again then he won't hesitate to kill whosoever did, then he'll kill me and then himself.

I don't understand what's so special about the mark. It's not like it's a mate mark or bond, I'm not even old enough for that.

"Hmm...not anymore. But let someone touch that mark once and I'll kill you twice." His eyes flashed red for a second, sending chills down to my spines.

"Uh um...okay!" I said and quickly ran inside the bathroom. I could hear his annoying chuckle from inside, making me roll my eyes.

"And you're late, Y/N. Taehyung already left." He shouted from the bedroom making me groan loudly.

||

"Can't you make any human friends?"

"Jungkook we talked about this." I said and put my hand on top of his thighs. He looked at me then at my hand.

"O-Okay...it's just I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to you." He cupped my cheeks and pecked my forehead.

"Nothing is happening to me, okay?" I said and he look away for a few seconds before nodding. "I'll go then."

I got out of the car, hearing Jungkook's worried sigh. I bit my bottom lip while walking into the school, being lost in my thoughts.

I always wondered if Jungkook has a special place for me in his heart because he was very gentle with me, even before I came to live with them.

There are things he make me feel, which I never experienced with anyone before. It's kinda weird but is special too.

What's that even suppose to mean? I'm stupid...

I turned around to take a last look of Jungkook but flinched when someone was just behind me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry....your senses are strong." Jaewon rubbed the back of his neck, looking down with guilt. Only if he knew.

"Why were you even behind me like that?" I chuckled and started to walk further into the school, being followed by him.

"I was about to call your name but you turned around anyways." He said and I nodded.

"Well...I think you should go before Yoongi sees...and I enjoyed talking to you last night." I said and leaned against the wall, facing him.