Taehyung's Attraction

~Few Months Later~

Everyday that has passed was not easy... without him? Yes, nothing was easy for me without Jimin.

I'm in love with him. I didn't even knew what love was or how it feels. Jimin was my first love. He made me feel so many things that I never felt before.

The first time he held my hand. The first time he hug me. The time he told me that he likes me. Our first kiss....

I have to move on from him, but our memories was making it hard for me to forget everything and move on.

I signed and sat up on my bed. I'm living with Taehyung oppa and Jungkook oppa, in their house.

I stood up and walk down to kitchen. Its currently 2 a.m. and I'm down here in this big ass Villa between forest.

But I kinda like it here. It it really quite and for a person like me, who has seen worse.... there's nothing better than this.

I filled the glass of water and drink it down. Today feel so weird, I don't know why but it does. Like I always roam around the house even at this hour but, today I feel like someone is there.

Something feels strange. I put the glass in the sink and took a deep breath. I close my eyes and let my ears listen.

For the first seconds I didn't hear anything, but then I can hear footsteps coming closer to me.

I opened my eyes and turned around. I heart stopped for a second. "Kkamjjag-ae!!"

A figure standing in front of me, completely frozen. I closed my eyes again and took a deep breath.

"Aish...what's this Taehyung oppa!? I almost had a heart attack!" I folded my arms in front of my chest and slightly pouted.

"Oh...I'm sorry.... And aren't you sleeping?" He asked me and gently stroke my hairs.

"Yeah I was just going in....and aren't you sleeping?" I said with a little smirk.

"Hmm...I just can't sleep, so I came down....but when I came down I saw a little... potato over here." He said and ran away.

"....Taehyung oppa!" I yelled at him not caring that Jungkook oppa is sleeping.

He didn't vamp run so I caught his arm and he feel on the couch. He grabbed me to maintain his balance but I feel on top of him.

He grabbed my waist to prevent me from getting hurt and his face so close to me. I felt his cold breath on my neck which gave me chills. I eyes closed automatically as I felt something soft rubbing against my neck for a second.

"Y/N....please don't call me and Jungkook, oppa.." he suddenly said. I pulled away and sat up, nodded.

Without realizing that I was sitting on his lower body the whole time. I just stared at him.

His pale and clear skin was glowing under the soft moonlight. His eyes were turning red from dark brown.

"Um....I think we should go and sleep." I stand up on my feet and I realized that where I was sitting. I quickly turned and walked upstairs.

I ran to my room and closed the door aggressively. I put my hand on my chest, my heart was kicking my ribs like it wanted to jump out.

"Why are you beating so fast?"

~Taehyung's POV~

I was still lying on the couch, trying to figure out what just happened. I never felt any affection towards her but today she just....

I suddenly became thirsty. I walked to fridge and emptied the whole bottle of water.

"Fuck, it's not helping.." I whispered to myself and walked out of the house to hunt for blood.

"I thought there were two pack of blood in the fridge....ugh this Jungkook!" I groaned in frustration.

I walked through the forest. After a while I saw a wild rabbit. I smirked to myself. This can help for now?

When I was about to catch it, my phone rang and the rabbit ran away quickly. I groaned loudly.

"Why always with me?!" I pulled out my phone and picked up the call.

"Kim Taehyung..."

"Yes...it's me.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO TAEHYUNG GUYS!!?? 😏

Well, from here the real story starts. Prepare yourself for drama and many things. *Evil laugh*