Birthday present?

It was 2 am when I woke up as I heard loud screaming and moaning from the other room.

This happens almost every night. The king in here always drugs girls who are legal age and rapes them or sucks their whole blood for no god damn reason.

I'm still young for all this, so they don't do anything to me. But nowadays the king has started get closer to me a lot and I honestly hate it so much even though if he's good looking.

I don't know much about this place, but I know that the king had won a war against werewolves and the King won this castle and the old king's throne.

I never even found a reason why they got me here in first place but if it's about raping me...then I'm out from here.

I've been treated well by the two vampires who took me away. They were a lot nicer than I thought they would be.

I was taken away when I was 14 and today I'm turning 17. The two Vampires who took me away were very kind. I thought they would suck my blood or something but they didn't.

The moans became louder in the room and it was getting unbearable for me.

"Fuck I can't handle this anymore." I whispered and walk out of my room. It's not safe to move around this place at night because there are hell lot of vampire here.

I walked out towards second floor's kitchen just to get rid of the sinful noises. I filled a glass with water and drank it down.

Getting a feeling like someone's eyes on me I put the glass down. As I did that I felt a pair of arms around my waist, back hugging me.

I gasped but smiled to myself feeling the touch familiar. "When will you stop doing this, huh?" I said and turn to him.

"Well....I guess......never." he said and kissed me but I pushed him away lightly.

"You should stop doing this Jimin....if the king found out that we are dating, he won't leave you....nor me." I caressed his cheek with my thumb. His eyes turned to red.

"Ugh, fuck that Namjoon...and...I haven't gave you your birthday present yet, princess." I chuckled as he picked me up in bridal style and walked to his room.

We both have been dating for 1 year now. When I came here he was the one comforting me when I was crying. His touch was so soft and warm. One thing I knew was vampire's body remains cold unless they are with a person they love.

Jimin's touches was warm. Since, the starting he would always gave me hints that he likes me a lot. He is really handsome and many girls in the kingdom are behind him but he chose me instead.

But anyways...tonight is going to be great.

~Morning~

The bell rang for everyone to wake up in the castle. I groaned as I felt string pain running through my body. I smiled knowing the reason why.

I looked the small figure sleeping with me and his arms around me securing me close to him. I stroke Jimin's head and kissed his forehead, waking him up.

"Good morning babe." He said in raspy voice and shove his face on the crook of my neck.

"Morning....come on the bell already rang." I pushed him away but he held me tighter.

"No just 5 minutes...." He groaned and put his leg on top of mine.

"Yah! You're heavy and my body hurts...now get up." I said pushing his leg. I felt him smirk on my neck.

"Was it that amazing?" He said making me push him and get out of bed.

~Time skipeu~