Feeding (18+)

I felt myself sleeping on someone's body. The person's body was cold. His breath on my neck.

I opened my eyes adjusting it to the light in the room. I blinked a few times to get a clear view.

I hugged the person tightly after I saw his face. A cute and adorable Taehyung was sleeping while I slept on top of him.

I can't sleep anymore so I get off him and sat on his bed. I never slept with any one of them but now I just want someone to love me, protect me.

I shook his shoulder lightly waking him up. He groaned with his deep voice. Sexy..

"I know I am." His deep voice was literally killing me. I shyly smiled and hugged him pushing my face on the crook of his neck.

He giggled and kissed my head. I stretched my legs and groaned. I heard my stomach make noise

Taehyung chuckled at that and I felt my cheeks getting warm in embarrassment. "You hungry?"

"Yeah... let's go and eat!" I whined and got out of the bed. He stretched his body and got out.

||

I sat on the kitchen counter watching Taehyung cook. He looks so hot while all focused on cooking. He looked at me and smiled. I'm feeling something...

"And what is it?" He said going back to cooking. I face palmed myself about forgetting that he could read mind.

"... nothing...I don't know actually.." I said swinging my legs looking down at the floor. I felt his glaze falling on me.

"Maybe I can help you get to know it?" I said and low downed the flame of the gas. He walked to me and stood between my legs.

I stared at his beautiful eyes. His hands went to my waist firmly holding it. He pulled his face closer to mine.

I gulped and bit my bottom lip. He looked at my lips and run his thumb over it. Damn...just do it...wait- probably heard it.

"Means you can't stop thinking." He smirked and I looked down. I'm sure my face is red now.

He put his hand on my cheek, slowly caressing it. He tilted his head a little and smashed his lips on mine. My eyes went close.

I melted in the kiss and kissed him back. I threw my arms over his neck and deepened the kiss and he pulled me closer by my waist.

His kiss was warm and loving. The fresh and minty breathe. I love the way his hand was clinging on to my sweater.

He licked my bottom lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth a little and he attacked it with his tongue.

His tongue was exploring my mouth, tasting every bit of it. It started to get a little wild. He made me wrap my legs around his waist.

He slide his hand under my sweater and slowly caressed my bare skin. His kissing style was very different from that of Jungkook. ...Jungkook?..

Taehyung bit my lip and I moaned softly at that. I felt him smirk during the kiss. I want to stop but I just can't stop him..I feel like I want more.

He finally broke the kiss and lick his lips. He looked back at my eyes and smirked. "How about we continue it tonight?" He whispered.