I want

~Jungkook's POV~

It's 4 in the morning and I'm craving right now. I'm craving blood.

I look at the figure wrapped up in my arms, sleeping peacefully. The warmth of her body making my cravings grow.

We both were still naked. I still can't believe it happened last night. I never grew this feelings towards her but now I just cannot control.

I kissed her forehead before slipping my arm from under her head and getting out of the bed. I wore a t-shirt and my boxers.

I went down to see if there is still some blood left or I have to go out to hunt. Luckily there was.

I just emptied the whole glass of it and held the kitchen counter with my hand and hung my head low.

Was she drunk or just did it. I guess it's good if she doesn't remember or else it would be awkward...but she is still naked and in my room, how do I expect her to forget everything.

I was going back to the room until I heard the door unlock. I hide and looked who it might be.

As soon the door opened it revealed a young man with good hight but I can't see his face. When he entered inside I smelled his blood.

Oh gosh, Taehyung. I was worried for a minute. I just returned to my room and locked the door. I don't care if he wanted me to greet him.

I slipped inside the cover with Y/n. I put my hand on her bare waist and pulled her closer.

"Don't move.." she said in raspy voice, still sleeping. I can't get any other best view than this.

I put my face on the crook of her neck and went to sleep again.

||

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up by someone hugging me really tightly. My head started to hurt as soon I woke up. (You having hangover miss?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Then something crossed over my mind. What happened after we came home? My eyes opened and it only met with Jungkook's bare chest.

I got a faint image of last night in my mind. ....I had sex with him... I bit my lips and thought what to do next.

I was all naked, wrapped in his arms. His warmth was making my cheeks feel like bleeding. Wait warmth?

Then I realized that he is a vampire and vampire's body is mostly cold. I tried to pull away from his grip but he was too strong.

My struggling result in waking him up. He stretched his legs and groaned. His hand rested on my waist and pulled me closer. How close are you going to pull? Oh god-

"Until I have all of you." Is raspy voice was so sexy. I just bit my bottom lip at his statement.

"How was last night?" He joined his forehead to mine and looked deep into my eyes.

"I really enjoyed it...but my thighs are paining now." I softly said like whispering. He chuckled kissed my lips.

I just kissed him back. We soon broke the kiss and I sat up on the bed not caring I'm still naked.

"Jungkook....it's good if we don't think about it and try to forget it.." I said because I still haven't got over the fact that I've lost Jimin.

"Y/n how can I forget it? It was the best night of my life...I gave you my virginity." He said and sat up too.

"I'm sorry Jungkook...but I was drunk and was not able to think so I just proceed whatever was happening." I know it must be hurting him. But it's true.

"You literally begged for it.." He took a deep breath and released it as a sign. I felt pressured on my shoulder and the other moment I was pinned down.

"You just can't hurt me now...I had you and now I won't be able to control myself so you better be ready whenever I want you to pleasure me or it won't turn out good." He said in a warning tone. His eyes turned red and I know he's angry.

I don't have any other options so I just looked down and walked out of the room with the blanket covering myself.

I rushed to my room which was in middle of Taehyung and Jungkook's room. Jungkook's was the last room and Taehyung's first.

I entered my room and locked it. I fell on the bed thinking of all that happened yesterday.

What am I going to do of Taehyung now? How will he react when he'll come to know?

||

It's afternoon now and I didn't came to know when Taehyung returned home. I decided to went downstairs and meet him.

I wore turtle neck since Jungkook had created hickeys all over my neck. I went down but he wasn't there.

I went back upstairs and went towards his room. But instead I saw Jungkook coming down.

The smirk on his face when he passed by me just triggered me. I knocked on Taehyung 's door and he responded with 'come in'.

I opened the door and stick my head from the door, peeking inside his room. A smile grew on his as he saw me.

"Y/N!!" He said as I jumped on his bed and hugged him. His box smile made me giggle.

"What work were you out for? I missed you!" I said and broke the hug still holding his hand.

"Nothing it was just a invitation from the company I worked in asking if I want to join again." He said rising his eyebrows.

"What did you said?" I asked and lay down on his bed. He lie beside me while facing me and his hand supporting his head.

"I said no because....I had to take care of a beautiful trouble." He said and caressed my cheeks.

"I'm alright by myself though." giggled at his actions and pulled him to cuddle with me.

"Who knows when something can come up.." He put his head on the crook of my neck and I could feel his smile fade away.

He still hugged my waist and slept with me. I was feeling so tired so I didn't take much time and drift off to sleep.

~Taehyung's POV~

She fell asleep right after cuddle with me but there was something disturbing me.

I don't know what happened when I was gone but I could smell Jungkook on her.

It is kind of strange but I kinda guess that she doesn't like turtle neck sweaters but she wore it today.

I was dying of curiosity so I pulled her turtle neck down. There were purple red patches over her neck.

I felt like my heart just sank down into deep sea but I still hold her and kissed the top of her head.

I don't know why but this just made me want to have her.

"Y/n I want you now...I want all of you."

~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!!

GUESS NEXT CHAPTER IS SMUT TOO!! (Maybe)

So just be ready with holy water and Bible. 😆

I love you all💕❤