Rest

~Taehyung's POV~

I opened the door of her room carefully, trying not to make any sounds and woke her up.

She was cuddling with the blanket and was looking so tiny.

I sat down on the floor next to her bed. I removed the hair falling of her forehead. Somehow her face felt hot.

"Huh?" I touch her forehead again and I felt her skin really warm....or is it me being cold?

Since past 5 years my body stopped being warm so it's hard for me to figure out if she's warm or I'm cold.

I touch her neck and this time I'm for sure she's definitely not okay. This isn't her normal body temperature.

Just to make sure, I grabbed her wrist from under the blanket. I shook my head and called for Jungkook.

He came inside the room with wide open eyes. He sat next to me and touched Y/N's forehead.

"Is it just me or she's really burning?" I asked him. He seem to feel her burning too because he quickly took his hand away from her skin.

"Yeah...I think she has fever..." He said tilting his head to side. I couldn't hold myself so I smacked the back of his head.

"You are the one responsible for this! Get it?" I whispered yelled at him. He frowned while rubbing the back of his head.

"Ok sorry....I'll take care of her..." He said and stood up. I started at her face. She looks so pale...

"But what happened? Did she ate something wrong?" I said without looking back at Jungkook.

He stopped before he could open the door to leave. He looks like something really horrible happened and he's hiding it.

"Maybe she got scared? It was all of sudden..." He said and turned around, leaning his body weight on the door.

"Oh...but did you recognized him?" I asked, standing up to leave her alone as well. He shook his head.

"I wasn't able to but I'm pretty sure that was a werewolf and he was saying that he's gonna ruin everything soon..." His expressions dropped.

"...tell me everything." My voice came out deep and raw. He's not afraid of me and nor I'm going to beat him. But he looks so small and innocent when I'm mad or when he makes a mistake.

"It was my biggest mistake...I took Y/N to the river I always go and yesterday was full moon so the wolves were out today too and I was so careless...while we were just talking-" I cut him off.

"Kissing..." He rose his eyes to look at me with shock. "You know I can read or sense your mind.."

He gulped. "Y-Yeah...while k-kissing, I smelled him but Y/N's blood was distracting me and if she wouldn't have pushed me...I would have bit her neck. So while coming back I was still feeling him around and I was ready for it but...Y/N almost slept so she got startled by that."

He was speaking while pouting. And I was standing in front of him with my hands in my pocket. It looks like I'm bullying him.

He continued when I didn't said anything.

"We actually had a silent conversation so Y/N won't listen and it was....

Flashback: *Kook's POV*

"Look...it's the half breed fucktard who can't do a shit!" He said silently through his powers so Y/N won't listen.

"At least I don't kill innocents like you bastards do!" I replied. He looked at Y/N.