Best Friends

~Y/N's POV~

"Ugh! I can't!" I groaned and let my head fall on the desk on top of the piles of paper.

"You really thought this school is not like any other school out there?" Yoongi said, lightly patting my head.

We both were in the library trying to complete the assignment we got just now because it's way too much for homework.

"No, I thought it's like any other school out there. Yes, I was wrong because who the fuck gives so much work like...I can't."

I began hit my head on the table but Yoongi put his hand in front of my forehead before I bleed.

"Easy there..." He laughed but I just gave him a death glare. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to complete the assignment.

"What are they even going to do with this? Probably burn it." I leaned back on the chair, looking at the papers that were lying everywhere.

"Umm...grades?" He said after a while. I sighed and shook my head. Yeah, we need grades...

"But seriously though, who gives so much work?" I complained again and he closed the file and turned to face me.

"You're late to the semester, Baby." He said, his voice sounded deep. I never noticed but his voice is calming and addictive.

I pouted and rested my head on the table. I blinked a few times feeling myself getting tired.

"You're not sleeping, are you? We have 3 more classes and 2 club activity." He said softly.

I sat up straight and grabbed my pen. "The assignment ain't gonna complete itself." I said and started to get on it.

"Yeah...we'll probably get more in the next class." He said and started to complete his assignments too.

"You don't just say that..."

||

"I'm gonna kill Taehyung for sending me to school again..." I said as I flopped myself on the studio's chair.

Yeah, I changed the club activity. I'm in rapping club now. From the senior section we only have Jaewon, Eric and Yoongi and because of what happened in the morning, Yoongi suspended them from the club. So it's just me and Yoongi in the studio.

"You might want to complete that assignment while you're here-" I cut his words off by passing him a death glare.

"Aight...wanna hear the beats I made?" He said and pulled another chair beside me, turning on the computer.

"I thought rapping club is...just rapping." I said and stared at him as he starts the computer.

"No, not really. I like to make beats and compose songs, so yeah." He said while his focus was on the screen.

"Damn you can compose songs...didn't expect that..." I said and look at the screen too. It had so many folders that I couldn't understand anything.

"I'm much more than what you can think, Baby." He whispered and smirked, still looking at the screen. My eyes widened and I started to blush. For fuck sake...

"Ahh listen this one...it's a complete song." He said and connected the headphones. I put it on and he played the song.

[Y'all go stream Daechwita after this lmao]