Bite Bite, Blood Blood (18+)

[⚠Smut warning⚠]

I know you guys are going to read anyways so...go on.

~Y/N's POV~

After my chat with Yoongi I felt my head literally pounding. I rested my head on the table and closed my eyes.

I was in the living room with Jungkook. Taehyung didn't came home yet so it's just Jungkook and me.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked me. He was sitting on the couch as I sat on the carpet near the table with my assignment all over the place. At least it's done.

"N-Nothing much...just a bit tired." I said and stretched out my arms. I fell back on the couch, between Jungkook's legs and looked up at him.

"It's just your second day in school, baby." He raised his eyebrows at me and I closed my eyes.

"I know...I'm late to the semester so I missed some of the work. I was completing that all in school today so that's why." I felt his hand on my cheek, caressing my skin lightly. I leaned more to his touch.

"Take some rest then...wanna eat the ice-cream we brought?" He asked and I quickly sat up, turning to him.

"Can we?" My eyes lit up in excitement. He nodded and stood up to go towards the kitchen.

I bit my lips and followed him, sitting on the counter and waiting for him to get the ice-cream out of the freezer.

"Damn you're faster than vampires when it comes to food." He said and came to me, standing between my legs.

"Well obviously." I shrugged my shoulders. He chuckled while shaking his head and opened the little tub of ice-cream.

"Here I'll feed you." He said and grabbed a spoon. I opened my mouth waiting for him to feed me.

~Jungkook's POV~

Her eyes were literally shining as I was feeding her. It's still a bit cold outside so I'm worried if she'll get sick.

"Jungkook~" She whined as I stopped feeding her for a second there. I shook my head and brought the spoon to her lips.

But before she can eat it, I pulled it back. I smirked as she pouted and gave me a death glare.

"Don't you think it's enough for today?" I teased her and she shook her head.

"It's not." She grabbed my wrist, getting the ice-cream forcefully. I laughed at her reaction but then erotic thoughts started to get me.

I took a bit of the ice-cream on the spoon but instead of feeding her, I dropped it on her cleavage.

"Hey! Jungkook!" She pulled her shirt a bit so it won't ruin my shirt but it only dripped down her breast.

"Oops babygirl. Gotta clean that?"

"Yes of course, it's cold!" She said, not getting any hint yet. I put the tub at the side and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling my face near her chest.

"Jungkook?" She was confused like a little innocent girl but I know how innocent she is.

I licked the pink cream from her body, hearing her whimper a bit. I unbuttoned her shirt while licking the ice-cream off her skin. It's too sweet...

[I was listening to boy meets evil while writing that and I got confused when I wrote "it's too sweet" ksksksksk]

I moved up to her neck and she threw her head back, giving me more space on her neck.