New Friends

~Y/N's POV~

"H-Hello everyone, I'm K-Kim Y/N.....nice to meet you guys." I said shyly and chuckled after.

The teacher told me to sit anywhere I likes and I nodded. I looked at the empty seats but I frowned when I saw a guy smirking at the back.

Damn it...the boys here look creepy...

I looked up at the empty seat at the back. A boy sitting there waved his hand towards me and pointed at the empty seat.

I felt my heart racing because the boy looked cute but also because the creepy boy was also next to the seat.

I smiled and walked at the back and beside me the boy. The other boy beside me quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

...do I smell?

"Hey!" A whispered yelled came from by side. It was the boy who waved at me. He's cute.

"Hi." I replied back and he smiled widely. Such a sunshine.

"Uh, I'm Hoseok! But you can call me Hobi for short." He extended his hand and winked at me.

"Ohh, nice to meet you." I felt my cheeks heating up because of his outgoing and friendly behavior.

We both shook hands and I felt a bit of shock when our skin touched together.

"Woah...this is the first time it happened..." He said while looking at his hand. He felt that too?

"Oh...I don't know why it happened.." I said and pouted. He chuckled and shook his head.

"You're a human, aren't you?" He asked and I didn't know if I should tell or not. So I just nodded my head.

"Then you chose the wrong school, babygirl." He rested back on his chair. My jaw fell when he called me that. Honestly, it was hot though.

"But why?" He smiled at me and put his attention to the teacher, completely ignoring my question.

"Because this school is only has like 5 humans, including you." A deep, seductive voice came from my other side. Oh the creepy boy.

"....ok now I'm scared...and hello to you too." I said and gave him a sarcastic smile which he returned with a smirk.

"I'm Yoongi. But you have to call me Oppa or daddy for short." He smirked and I didn't knew what to say anymore.

I look back at Hoseok but he was focused on the lecture of the teacher. And the teacher doesn't even care that I'm not listening to her.

"You're kidding right?" I asked him and he tsked.

"No"

"I think I'm fine with calling you Yoon- wait...you mean we're going to be friends?" I looked at him and I felt his eyes soften but he closed them.

"If you think being friends with a werewolf is safe then...why not?" He rested back, his eyes still closed.

Seeing him, it doesn't look like he'll turn into a wolf anytime soon because his face is similar to a cat. (Lil meow meow)

"I have no idea...but what's wrong in trying?" I said and looked down at my hands, playing with my fingers.

"I suggest you not to. I won't like your vampire mate getting mad at you." He said and finally sat up to look at the teacher.

"Yea-- wait what?" I said, looking at him in disbelief. What is that suppose to mean?

"Oops. did I made a mistake over there?" He said, chuckling a little.